Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wich sections?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello,

Because I'm to lazy to look at the moment can someone please notify me on wich sections need Moderators ?

Hopefully one I know a lot about and can help bring the activity too,

Of course if I know I may fill out a application.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
According to the staff list in the moderator section;

• A3
  • DayZ
  • Eudemons Online
  • Metin2
  • Ragnarok Online
  • Scions of Fate
  • Sudden Attack
  • Tales of Pirates
  • Tantra Online

The staff list in the moderator section is usually up to date so as far as I know they're all the free sections. There's also ones already with mods but may still be looking so watch out for "Looking for Moderator" posts.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
According to the staff list in the moderator section;

• A3
  • DayZ
  • Eudemons Online
  • Metin2
  • Ragnarok Online
  • Scions of Fate
  • Sudden Attack
  • Tales of Pirates
  • Tantra Online

The staff list in the moderator section is usually up to date so as far as I know they're all the free sections. There's also ones already with mods but may still be looking so watch out for "Looking for Moderator" posts.
Interesting, Thank you man.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So if you apply for a Moderator position can we expect you to only be "not lazy" at predetermined moments?
Of course you can, At that moment in time when I created this thread, I mean you wouldn't believe how tired I was, Right after I had just woken was when I submitted that thread.

Reaction score
Of course you can, At that moment in time when I created this thread, I mean you wouldn't believe how tired I was, Right after I had just woken was when I submitted that thread.

mmm... I see. Well being a Moderator is a privilege, but a certain amount of dedication is expected. Of course we are not robots and IRL issues come first. As a friendly hint for any future potential applications, try to avoid negative phrases in your application. Stick to positive context and enthusiasm. Up to you in the end :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mmm... I see. Well being a Moderator is a privilege, but a certain amount of dedication is expected. Of course we are not robots and IRL issues come first. As a friendly hint for any future potential applications, try to avoid negative phrases in your application. Stick to positive context and enthusiasm. Up to you in the end :)
Thanks man if I'm honest the sections future replied with are no good to me, I need to find one that suits my interests.

Being a moderator of RaGEZONE is one he'll of a privilege, Of course I have been thinking on what to do to increase my chances as I have done nothing big to contribute to the forums, It's best if I do giveaways and competition based things before I apply. Surely by then a interesting section will be there for me to send a application in for.

Although I'm sure when I do apply your paragraph will be the one I look back to, Of course to remember not to right negative things family based in my application just positive.

Thank you Kreeate!

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Welp. All I can say is if you're gonna apply then just apply. If the section you wish to moderate is already taken then apply anyway. Because if at any time a moderator of that section leaves (for whatever reason) then your application is archived for supers to see.

Just do it!
o-SHIA-LABEOUF-JUST-DO-IT-PARODIES-facebook.jpg

Back