Wich sections?

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Moderator JPride is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

    Wich sections?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hello,

    Because I'm to lazy to look at the moment can someone please notify me on wich sections need Moderators ?

    Hopefully one I know a lot about and can help bring the activity too,

    Of course if I know I may fill out a application.


  2. #2
    "(still lacks brains)" NoBrain is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,682Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    According to the staff list in the moderator section;

    • A3
    • DayZ
    • Eudemons Online
    • Metin2
    • Ragnarok Online
    • Scions of Fate
    • Sudden Attack
    • Tales of Pirates
    • Tantra Online


    The staff list in the moderator section is usually up to date so as far as I know they're all the free sections. There's also ones already with mods but may still be looking so watch out for "Looking for Moderator" posts.

  3. #3
    Moderator JPride is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Quote Originally Posted by pea-brain View Post
    According to the staff list in the moderator section;

    • A3
    • DayZ
    • Eudemons Online
    • Metin2
    • Ragnarok Online
    • Scions of Fate
    • Sudden Attack
    • Tales of Pirates
    • Tantra Online


    The staff list in the moderator section is usually up to date so as far as I know they're all the free sections. There's also ones already with mods but may still be looking so watch out for "Looking for Moderator" posts.
    Interesting, Thank you man.

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Forum Rules





    HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

  4. #4
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzia View Post
    Because I'm to lazy to look
    That's a negative right there already.
    IXXI

  5. #5
    Platinum Subscription Lewis is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,153Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    andddddd just like that, your mod chances declined.

  6. #6
    Moderator JPride is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    It was 7 hours ago aha & Kreeate I said at the moment

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Forum Rules





    HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

  7. #7
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzia View Post
    It was 7 hours ago aha & Kreeate I said at the moment

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    So if you apply for a Moderator position can we expect you to only be "not lazy" at predetermined moments?
    IXXI

  8. #8
    Moderator JPride is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    So if you apply for a Moderator position can we expect you to only be "not lazy" at predetermined moments?
    Of course you can, At that moment in time when I created this thread, I mean you wouldn't believe how tired I was, Right after I had just woken was when I submitted that thread.

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Forum Rules





    HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

  9. #9
    Non Omnis Moriar Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,322Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dzia View Post
    Of course you can, At that moment in time when I created this thread, I mean you wouldn't believe how tired I was, Right after I had just woken was when I submitted that thread.

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    mmm... I see. Well being a Moderator is a privilege, but a certain amount of dedication is expected. Of course we are not robots and IRL issues come first. As a friendly hint for any future potential applications, try to avoid negative phrases in your application. Stick to positive context and enthusiasm. Up to you in the end :)
    IXXI

  10. #10
    Moderator JPride is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    mmm... I see. Well being a Moderator is a privilege, but a certain amount of dedication is expected. Of course we are not robots and IRL issues come first. As a friendly hint for any future potential applications, try to avoid negative phrases in your application. Stick to positive context and enthusiasm. Up to you in the end :)
    Thanks man if I'm honest the sections future replied with are no good to me, I need to find one that suits my interests.

    Being a moderator of RaGEZONE is one he'll of a privilege, Of course I have been thinking on what to do to increase my chances as I have done nothing big to contribute to the forums, It's best if I do giveaways and competition based things before I apply. Surely by then a interesting section will be there for me to send a application in for.

    Although I'm sure when I do apply your paragraph will be the one I look back to, Of course to remember not to right negative things family based in my application just positive.

    Thank you Kreeate!

    Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Forum Rules





    HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

  11. #11
    #ProjectCalypsorot Unphased is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,358Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Welp. All I can say is if you're gonna apply then just apply. If the section you wish to moderate is already taken then apply anyway. Because if at any time a moderator of that section leaves (for whatever reason) then your application is archived for supers to see.

    Just do it!

    I'm getting closer and closer... But my dream still feels like it's miles away.

  12. #12
    Alpha Member MrStormccH is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    1,682Posts

    Re: Wich sections?

    Because I'm to lazy to look at the moment <---- he will not lazy later or in the future
    haha
    good luck my friends
    This is my Website http://www.gypsumhong.com/
    hahaha sorry bad website




Advertisement