Just wondering

MemberRank
    Mar 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

wink Just wondering

where can i request something? XD well i just want to request of a certain game by IGG . it is close now due to hacking . ANYONE REMEMBER MOONLIGHT ONLINE? WELL ALOT OF PLAYER STILL MISS THIS GAME AND I HOPE THAT SOMEONE RECREATE IT

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    want /f282/Location
    466Posts

Re: Just wondering

Requesting of a game would go under 'Suggestions', although I doubt the request will be taken any further as the game is no longer online.
    Discord: JPride#5685

ModeratorRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    DeniedLocation
    1,685Posts

This is suggestions you derp^
    @winshin You might find stuff in the MMORPG Extra section or try the search function. There's a few moonlight online related threads out there. Like JPride said though, it looks like a dead game. I haven't heard of moonlight online until now.

Just to clarify, I saw this thread then searched Moonlight Online and saw some threads about it. That's how I know there's threads but haven't heard of the game until now.
    Last edited by Unphased; 01-03-18 at 08:56 PM.

The world's gone mad.

Free MMO Servers
    Rules | Guide | Request

SupervisorRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    2,203Posts

Not sure I understand this 'suggestion' correctly, but this isn't the place to suggest developing a game.. I think you might have misunderstood what the forums are. This is a platform provided for MMO and MMORPG related development (together with other niches).

I can't think of any section in here where you could ask someone to develop a game for you, I'm sorry. You probably have to be that person. Get familiar with what was released / leaked. Get any kind of information & files you can get. Start somewhere and ask along. As mentioned by @Unphased, MMORPG Extra is a good place to start for games which don't have their own section under the MMO Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by A Wise Man
    P-Servers are NOT dead. Bugs need squishing. Quests need fixing. Unfortunately, majority of people don't know the difference between a computer and a toaster so...

WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    899Posts

@Future After what I read i'd think that it should belong under the section below.

MMORPG Extra Request
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

Advertisement