Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just wondering

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where can i request something? XD well i just want to request of a certain game by IGG . it is close now due to hacking . ANYONE REMEMBER MOONLIGHT ONLINE? WELL ALOT OF PLAYER STILL MISS THIS GAME AND I HOPE THAT SOMEONE RECREATE IT

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Requesting of a game would go under 'Suggestions', although I doubt the request will be taken any further as the game is no longer online.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is suggestions you derp^
winshin You might find stuff in the MMORPG Extra section or try the search function. There's a few moonlight online related threads out there. Like JPride said though, it looks like a dead game. I haven't heard of moonlight online until now.

Just to clarify, I saw this thread then searched Moonlight Online and saw some threads about it. That's how I know there's threads but haven't heard of the game until now.

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Not sure I understand this 'suggestion' correctly, but this isn't the place to suggest developing a game.. I think you might have misunderstood what the forums are. This is a platform provided for MMO and MMORPG related development (together with other niches).

I can't think of any section in here where you could ask someone to develop a game for you, I'm sorry. You probably have to be that person. Get familiar with what was released / leaked. Get any kind of information & files you can get. Start somewhere and ask along. As mentioned by Unphased, MMORPG Extra is a good place to start for games which don't have their own section under the MMO Zone.

Back