World 2 section

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,824Posts

World 2 section

World 2 section
    Possible to add a world 2 section to the Perfect World forum?

World 2 (1.3.8) is very different from both 1.4.4+ and 1.3.6- and if there is any intent to grow this version it will need its own section eventually

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,181Posts

Re: World 2 section

I've changed my mind as @PyroSamurai has clearly responded with how much resources/references there are to this project.
    Last edited by Bradley; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:02 PM. Reason: Updated Based on resources
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    654Posts

There is like only 3 or so threads for World 2 (1.3.8), I don't really think it deserves it's own subsection yet.
    Happy Hacking!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."-Dr. Seuss

I don't want admiration. I want you to follow my example.
    The best way to bring moderator attention to a post is to use the report button (⚠️).

Like my releases or want to thank me? -> give me rep. (✶ at bottom left)
    For other displays of affection -> use the like button.
    Moderator of Trickster Online & f168
    RZ Dev

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    Hammond, INLocation
    1,824Posts

it's as different from 1.3.6 and 1.4.4 as 1.4.4. is from 1.3.6 and what harm is there in giving it its own subsection so that it can grow? The very reason there's a 1.3.6 and a 1.4.4 section is because of the differences between those versions. it blew up after that.

But I know there's no point in saying anything further, the decision is up to you.

Advertisement