Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

World of Warcraft section

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello dear staff and other members of this great community,
I wanted to give you few tips since i see WoW section here is pretty dead.

What you should do for start is removing whole aspire section, that emulator died long time ago, no one is developing it, you can't even find it i think.

Arcemu emulator is also getting near end, so probably you can move it somewhere or something.

You should add Trinity Core as categorie since its pretty alive same as mangos.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Almost all wow servers are running on trinity core now :) SO its huge!
This is their official forum - they are most active..

Last edited:
Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
99% of the servers based off on WotLK are Trinity. I guess every server in the advertisement section is based on TC. So yeah, big arse base.

Mangos isn't that alive either. The development split last year so the project was technically canned. Some kid bought the domain, website, and continues to develop it with volunteers. This isn't going too well.

There's a 5.4 core which I can't recall right now. That's pretty active too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can supply and moderate if needed, also pm me if you need some sort of application about me or something. :) But as you can see I'm old member here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Compiled cores, repacks, lua scripts, sql scripts, support, anything people from this community needs :)

Back