Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

wtf 15 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I never come on here, but when i do to message a member, i need 15 posts? Seriously? I've been a member for over a year and i need 15 posts? Wow.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess its to make sure ppl are active and actually use the forum, instead of some advertiser that joins just to spam everyone about something

Reaction score
Seriously, you cant make 15 posts! If you cannot make 15 useful posts in 2 years then you are obviously just leeching content from here. You can easily make 15 useful posts just by helping other members when they ask simple questions.

Also how can you actually know someone to pm if you never post anything here?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously, you cant make 15 posts! If you cannot make 15 useful posts in 2 years then you are obviously just leeching content from here. You can easily make 15 useful posts just by helping other members when they ask simple questions.

Also how can you actually know someone to pm if you never post anything here?
You don't know everyting, so I reckon you keep yer trap shut.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They're not obligated to do so.

Reaction score
He never said he was. He said he could easily make 15 posts and if you haven't made 15 posts in 2 years, then you're obviously leeching.

The TS should stop being a whiny little witch and just post something useful.
Frankly he should be happy his account didn't get pruned.

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really lol'ed on this. Just try to go to different section and post on threads acting like you know poop.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If they want to PM poeple, they are. BTW, randomly accusing someone of acting like a know-it-all and telling them to "keep their trap shut" is uncalled for. Stop trolling and find something constructive to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back