Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XenForo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't really much of a suggestion (although, XenForo is pretty awesome and personally, I'd love to see RaGEZONE running it) but with the latest release of XenForo 1.1.0, will RaGEZONE continue it's plans to move to vBulletin 4.0 or will XenForo be reconsidered?

Reaction score
Honestly, being owner of a few XenForo's and a moderator on some other forums with XenForo, I don't really like them forums. No matter how many features, it takes a while to get used to and quite frankly, not a lot of users would like it. I prefer vBulletin, it's slick, easy to use and it's features are decent so I don't see why we would consider moving to XenForo when vBulletin is perfectly fine.

I'm not saying it's not great forum software - Infact, far from it but for what you get for the price of vBulletin, it's decent.

Back