Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XenForo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This isn't really much of a suggestion (although, XenForo is pretty awesome and personally, I'd love to see RaGEZONE running it) but with the latest release of XenForo 1.1.0, will RaGEZONE continue it's plans to move to vBulletin 4.0 or will XenForo be reconsidered?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I prefer XenForo, but 'ya know, I'm not Dan.. So upto Dan :D:

Reaction score
I would like to stay ragezone with vbulletin, we are all familiar with it and we are using it everyday, if we change it now, we are going to feel a big difference and we will need to get the use of the new platform.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think we should use ragezone.myfreeforum.com cos it's so c0000l... jokes obv.

Hi, I'm Omar!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are there any negatives in vBulletin that made you suggest XenForo? No, then what's the point?

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh dan doesn't plan on upgrading to any of them for a long time. :)

Reaction score
I love vBulletin and i don't want it to be changed, it would ruin ragezone :D

yeah i kind feel the same about RaGEZONE +XenForo = fail

dunno why, i think its because we are already into vbulletin to be the platform of the community, and we are already familiar with the features that vbulletin gives to us, also if MentaL changes to XenForo he will get alot of work i guess.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ragezone first forumbase wasn't vbulletin so why not? Personally I like XenForo but that's either opinion just like every opinion on how they like their website.

Just a short period ago, the reputation system got back on track so I assume we've to stuck on vb a bit longer. Not that I got anything against it, but I like chances. :)

And you know? We always can go back.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO XenForo is absolutely annoying.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't really see the point with changing the forum. I personally like it as it is, and we're all known with the platform. Besides, everyone knows vBulletin.

At least give us a reason, why it should be changed before you post something like this. If you can't put any negative sides with vBulletin up here, there is no point of putting anything up here at all.

Back