Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xenforo announcement

Subscriber and Mod!
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, so basically we are moving to a different forum board? and dam there's lots of features

Reaction score
404_image.png

It looks kinda cool.. but I don't know, vb is vb.

or well, duck it, I'm up for it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lot of features it's true but like foxx already mentioned, vb is vb heh.. I'm for it too anyway :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Legit and simple forum software, but i disagree on this upgrade, due to the fact that i DONT WANNA LOSE MY POST COUNTS!W!WS!S!!!!! :D

Reaction score
No, just play it safe dude.

this is playng it safe.

Legit and simple forum software, but i disagree on this upgrade, due to the fact that i DONT WANNA LOSE MY POST COUNTS!W!WS!S!!!!! :D

You wont loose anything, there are migration options, everything will remain intact.

vBulletin vs xenforo.
I've no idea. I don't mind staying on vB actually. Also, there aren't many skins of Xenforo or none..

Xenforo itself looks kind of pretty.

Reasont here are no skins is because its not released until today and I did mention 2011 for a possible upgrade.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well , XF is definitely better that upgrading to vB4 ..
I guess it's matter of time when you should upgrade , mods and skins will come soon .
As for the vbseo , developers said it requires to have 301 redirects and they'll be giving support with vbseo urls .

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
Well from a moderator point of view, I do like the look of XF's moderation tools

I guess it looks alright and there are a few good features with it

Back