Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

xenforo announcement

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh I love vbulletin <3 But I think you're smart enough to know whats best for rz.

So if you wanna go with xenforo. Im tieing a rope around me neck and your hand so you can lead me along this new.. experience?

Edit: Im not into bondage ._.

Last edited:
It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
If XenForo ever gets a preety decent amount of features just like vB, the change should be made. If not, meh.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Reasont here are no skins is because its not released until today and I did mention 2011 for a possible upgrade.

I've noticed. Then I hope there will be great skins for it then. :)
If it's going to change it to Xenforo, I hope it got the same futures as vBulletin and hopefully more and also faster.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
See'ing as it's from past devs of vB, then getting features similar to that of vB would seem immanent. And themes will most likely start rolling out as soon as the software is released later today if there aren't any more delays...

Mother effin' clouds
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1 for XF ;) Sexy name. Sexy interface. Sexy Facebook integration. Sexy use of HTML5. Sexy SEO. Sexy plugin system. Their development seems rather active too, so no worries there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's wrong with you guys anyway? earlier we have getmangos migrated to fluxbb, and now you too Dan wants to migrate to xf? later you'll need medicine for migraine :p
Well just don't keep us waiting too long if you decided to.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been playing with the software for the past 24 hours and I have to say that it's a brilliant masterpiece. Everything is amazingly done and it is very user friendly. It has more features than vBulletin, and it hasn't even been released yet. As for the modifications, many developers have said that they will port over their modifications from vBulletin to XenForo once it is released. Some have said they are even condsidering pulling all of their modifications from vBulletin in support of XenForo. As for skins, I'm sure it won't be long before they're being made as many will be switching over from vBulletin and there is money to be made there. All in all, I think the obvious choice is to switch with the current state of vBulletin and how it's future is going down hill.

Last edited:
Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd wait and see what reviews people get fro that software :D

Reaction score
I've been playing with the software for the past 24 hours and I have to say that it's a brilliant masterpiece. Everything is amazingly done and it is very user friendly. It has more features than vBulletin, and it hasn't even been released yet. As for the modifications, many developers have said that they will port over their modifications from vBulletin to XenForo once it is released. Some have said they are even condsidering pulling all of their modifications from vBulletin in support of XenForo. As for skins, I'm sure it won't be long before they're being made as many will be switching over from vBulletin and there is money to be made there. All in all, I think the obvious choice is to switch with the current state of vBulletin and how it's future is going down hill.

Exactly :thumbup:

Reaction score
Hmmm... idk , but when i saw their forums i think vb is better , just a lot better , but well if the boss don't have money to upgrade the vb forum then okay :) and we will loose all our post count or what? and is there the "thanks" button on it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
O Well long as its secure thats all that matters ;]

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

o poop i forgot does that mean we get a reset o_0

Back