Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1 Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont see Point Of model2 we can run all in model i saw alot P servers where have model and model2 Just Its easy Way if ur using only model find all in 1folder so how u can make only run in model? Just do it

Go to Game Folder

Open Client Engine

Change
[graph.texture.path]
path1 = "scene/texture"
path2 = "model2/texture"
path3 = "model/texture"
path4 = "ui/textures"
path5 = "scene/ortex"
path6 = "ui/tex_high"
path7 = "."

To....
[graph.texture.path]
path1 = "scene/texture"
path2 = "model/texture"
path3 = "ui/textures"
path4 = "scene/ortex"
path5 = "ui/tex_high"
path6 = "."

:thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol without change we can put in modal lol :<:

nah but when ur delete model 2 whitout change ur client close :D and alot p server have model and model2 sames files and client size so big

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oneway1994 had a point, my client files is so big, model/textures and ui/textures is thesame why puting same files in one client,, this can save some spaces on my client files>>> thanks man!!!

Reaction score
Nope.jpeg

How could the pasting of all the files in one folder instead of 2 folders save space ?-.-
It's just for aestethics, nothing more.. The files are still there, not archived, nothing.. Just pasted into a folder .

So, where's the point after all ?
It just helps for indexing and searching, that's true.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nope.jpeg

How could the pasting of all the files in one folder instead of 2 folders save space ?-.-
It's just for aestethics, nothing more.. The files are still there, not archived, nothing.. Just pasted into a folder .

So, where's the point after all ?
It just helps for indexing and searching, that's true.

i see ur dump :) ur never got what i mean :) or ur didnt got what i mean anyway why ur post poop if ur dont know about TO nothink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back