Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1985 Server files (FGN)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
#esytem Well I now know what are you talking about.I also tried decrypt the files.And it became a notepad file.I changed its extension to .csv.And tried to translate it from google.When I did i just found these are bunch of encrypted files translated to chinese

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its stupid that player succeed and quit.Use your minds.FOR EXAMPLE In official client only item.dat is encrypted.Other files like item_70-75.csv are not encrypted.If we want to edit or make new items we can edit files like 35-45 or 70-75

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow wish I knew what you were talking about. WOW TO files has 7 files just in the local folder encrypted to a dat ext. Anyway I personally think that is alot more then just the client.exe. Again for instance client_engine.ini, client_game.ini, server_game.ini, all those ini files that start the game. Those are only a few not all by the way. And one more thing don't forget the other files are in a different format too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys still miles away behind... Guys the important files is the LUA ecrypted files... morbs you can make yourself... Just add it to npc.. Items as well.... But maps and the new interface you can't! So if you want to have something new start from the lua. I won't be saying anything anymore because I tho you guys knew at least this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nevermind I figured it out. They used old Shumen server files... Duh... :thefinger:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is very simple as 1, 2 , 3, just copy the local then paste it in your game_server then pack it to make it game_server.evp then you can have those game server files, as we said nothing new on this server, we are hunting for the new development like gem inlay, new mounts like dark knight ray black flame horse, or even the PRC cave.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I seen. I will be working on that stuff on the off season too. It's summer I need to work to live so I don't really have the time now. Trying to save up for yet another computer too. I may dedicate my old one for a local home sever so it will be a lot easier for me to create, test, and play around. I love the game just wish we could get those files so we could make the Peace Island map. There is a lot of stuff over there. Good luck to you all on the projects you are doing. As for stealing who from whom? It really should not matter guys/gals. If you are running a server and it's been up for a bit you really should get use to it.... Truth be told " Our servers are a rip off from the original Talisman Online ". So if you want to point fingers LMFAO all the stuff we find or get working on our servers is ALREADY on the normal TO... OK? Duh moment?? We do create special things but you really have to remember you are not the original creator. None of us are.

:p: :laugh: :marchmellow: :banghead:

Back