Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2.0.7 Server files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thanks patrick

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Just wondering....are those the full server files??with everything I need?
they're only 40 mb..just wondering..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

It only has 404 mbs..the other links seem to be the same files, am I right?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks patrick

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Just wondering....are those the full server files??with everything I need?
they're only 40 mb..just wondering..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

It only has 404 mbs..the other links seem to be the same files, am I right?

if you download those 4 files and unpack them, you are able to setup your server completely.
The files semm to be small, maybe cause of they are like "standard" mean not many edits.

But in beginning i used them too and just edited server.evp with time.
So thats all u need for ur server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried 3 different ones and there are different bugs in each client

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Those bugs maybe are cuz of the client u are using use different from the game_server.evp server is using so it will have difference in server but don't mind that it isn't big deal i had the same things ( I'm not shure just guess )

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Those bugs maybe are cuz of the client u are using use different from the game_server.evp server is using so it will have difference in server but don't mind that it isn't big deal i had the same thing ( I'm not shure just guess )

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any body here can give me 207 server files...for PVP set and super skill...tnx

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there any tut to show how to setup the server files and client btw anyone have link for good client? thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back