Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About Bright Gems!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone explain wich file i have to modify to make Bright Ruby and Emerald working? I created max +12 item.lua modified for +12 settings also i created the items but it doesnt match. Someone please explain from 0 what should i do and i will look over my one then i will see where i got mistake. Thanx!!!

Reaction score
Can someone explain wich file i have to modify to make Bright Ruby and Emerald working? I created max +12 item.lua modified for +12 settings also i created the items but it doesnt match. Someone please explain from 0 what should i do and i will look over my one then i will see where i got mistake. Thanx!!!

Files you will need:

local/common/config/item.lua
local/mars/config/item.lua <--- It can be mars, malay_bg, euramerican If you aren't sure look inside "local/common/local_and_language.ini"
local/common/table/item.csv
local/mars/table/item_smithing.csv <--- It can be mars, malay_bg, euramerican If you aren't sure look inside "local/common/local_and_language.ini"

local/common/config/item.lua Is pretty much self explanatory, just change max combine.
local/mars/config/item.lua Is pretty much self explanatory, just change max combine.

In item.csv look for the normal gems, for example Small Emerald which should be item ID 401. Copy this line and make a new line to replace it with any bright gem you want. Give it it's item ID, dds file. But more importantly the collumn E is what you need, give it any number you want aslong it does not conflict with something else in that collumn. Picture in attachement.

As for Item_smithing.csv, it's pretty much self explanatory aswell. The collumn C is for emeralds and D for rubies. The number you edited in item.csv collumn E is what you need to add in item_smithing. Picture in attachement.

Picture of item_smithing is wrong, look above what i wrote.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did already all of theese but still doesnt work. I dont know whats the problem.
20002,BE,,,46,,5,,,,,,2,,,,,,,1,1,1,0,1,1,,1,,0,,,,,,,,,50000,120,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-2,ic_itemhteji,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0,,,,,,

20003,BR,,,47,,5,,,,,,2,,,,,,,1,1,1,0,1,1,,1,,0,,,,,,,,,20000,60,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-2,ic_itemgteji,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0,,,,,,

there are my items maybe i have done something wrong here :D

Reaction score
i did already all of theese but still doesnt work. I dont know whats the problem.
20002,BE,,,46,,5,,,,,,2,,,,,,,1,1,1,0,1,1,,1,,0,,,,,,,,,50000,120,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-2,ic_itemhteji,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0,,,,,,

20003,BR,,,47,,5,,,,,,2,,,,,,,1,1,1,0,1,1,,1,,0,,,,,,,,,20000,60,3000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-2,ic_itemgteji,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,0,,,,,,

there are my items maybe i have done something wrong here :D

You did it correct, i have no idea why it isn't working. This is how others said how it should be done. It might be a script, i'm not sure. Official TO also seems to be using a different way for the bright gems.
I'll have a look into the server files and see if i can find a solution why it doesn't work.

Too bad the source of the game isn't released anywhere, would have been easier to fix it that way.

Last edited:
Back