Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We Made New Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah .. sure only think that you made is that shity water armor .. and you dont make a private server because you can't race against other actual private servers .. so you better shut your big mouth and go play mario.. maybe you will discover something there . Because in TO you know only to steal.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Moldor Really Shut the duck up Ur have Proplems?:D U didnt cheke the server And you say theres nothink new Go cheke first and then jump here idiot!:D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like molder said TO p-servers are lost 1 reason we can't get "new stuff" Like all TO's have cuz we dont have the game_server.evp so we just can recolor etc and that isn't new stuff is just a recolor is cool etc but not the same... SO if u guys want new stuff play the original.

Reaction score
Look if you post a SS with something "new" I will say..
Ok i'm the most retarded guy on here and I'll say that .."Yes your server has something different from the other servers and it's definetely worth playing"
Do that and you'll have my respect.. But I doubt there's something new..
I perfectly understand..nobody can do anything new..it's ok..but don't claim that you've made something new when you haven't.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Look if you post a SS with something "new" I will say..
Ok i'm the most retarded guy on here and I'll say that .."Yes your server has something different from the other servers and it's definetely worth playing"
Do that and you'll have my respect.. But I doubt there's something new..
I perfectly understand..nobody can do anything new..it's ok..but don't claim that you've made something new when you haven't.

wtf This class is New no one have it is for better gameplay and more fun Ur started Saying poop there have nothink new i said download The New heroes client and then cheke This class have alot news what another class no have damn:thumbdown:

and There have alot new Play lv 90 and then buy Mistico weapon Then ur see:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very ulgy server...
- i cant understand nothink , al BR here :grr:
Better make ENG server , becose i cant understand that poop quest in BR :thumbdown:
- And im agree whit Moldor , nothing new Gear,Class here just edit whit new texture and color old gear , and this class is not new is jut 1 old npc .

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Very ulgy server...
- i cant understand nothink , al BR here :grr:
Better make ENG server , becose i cant understand that poop quest in BR :thumbdown:
- And im agree whit Moldor , nothing new Gear,Class here just edit whit new texture and color old gear , and this class is not new is jut 1 old npc .

If ur playing like lv 10 then ur dont see any News DOnt be lame and Live you emo Life :D:

i am not br but Server is BR because Server owner is From Brazil we change it soon English Damn I Hate ppls Who saying poop and then Piss me off 50% TO players Just dont know how play Playing lv 10-20 then saying Theres nothink new i Leav DAMN I DONT CARE JUST GO AWAY and Dont return!

Reaction score
If ur playing like lv 10 then ur dont see any News DOnt be lame and Live you emo Life :D:

i am not br but Server is BR because Server owner is From Brazil we change it soon English Damn I Hate ppls Who saying poop and then Piss me off 50% TO players Just dont know how play Playing lv 10-20 then saying Theres nothink new i Leav DAMN I DONT CARE JUST GO AWAY and Dont return!

Well it's a fact that alot of people obviously hate BR people, just don't mind them and don't reply to them..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it's a fact that alot of people obviously hate BR people, just don't mind them and don't reply to them..
:thumbup: Lol no i no hate Br,, I have much friend br in TALISMAN ( original) ... But i dont like when in Chat speack Portuguese , Eng is international language (sow speack that) becose Tal is international Game !

:huh: I no played only lvl 10 ... i played more ,but all is edited nothing new !And Quest - cant make becose no understant ! is haotic game :thumbdown:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:thumbup: Lol no i no hate Br,, I have much friend br in TALISMAN ( original) ... But i dont like when in Chat speack Portuguese , Eng is international language (sow speack that) becose Tal is international Game !

:huh: I no played only lvl 10 ... i played more ,but all is edited nothing new !And Quest - cant make becose no understant ! is haotic game :thumbdown:

And What is Point?:D

OMFG I just Show Pictures then coming Racist and say theres no have any new class Daaamn Go In Market Buy Eyes and Then meybe ur see New class -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And What is Point?:D

OMFG I just Show Pictures then coming Racist and say theres no have any new class Daaamn Go In Market Buy Eyes and Then meybe ur see New class -.-

:grr: sry .. but u realy idiot!
This is no new class is just 1 NPC .. and u added at class

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am Idiot? Man duck yourself Its a Class NPC? ITS a Boss Idiot And In Boss Have added weapons and gears and lv 90weapons Alot Buffs SO SHUT THE duck UP!

Ur From Brazil? cannot Undrestand That Game Have Chars ? If its NPC then Cannot Enter in Login screen Game WTF Go Learn somethink -.-

And Its Heroes Char Called Mistico Class >< And Its Preddy Cool if ur lv 90+ So I dont wanna chat whit Morrons who dont know how play a Game and Raise time here!

and If u are so cool Boy i Pay ur 1000eur if u can Make a Class For Talisman Ofcourse u cannot ur Mouth is F**** Big

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talisman Of Heroes have same class same look lol . They had it a year ago

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just used the eva/evs files of mystico NPC.... there's nothing new on this char except if you can show the gear He is wearing... same as weapon there is no change in weapon from level 10 to level 90 as you said (there is level 90 weapon for Mystico)... all npc can be put as a class.. but the question is how can you edit the real class like has different weapon.eva/evs and gear.eva/evs you are just using the weapon/gear of female wizard... players will get bored on this Class because they cannot see what Gear/Weapon they are using it is just a plain Fan and Robe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back