Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

We Made New Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
y did you post this thing here if you don't share here lol [I'm only on these forums to help people out.. not to share the work i did myself]

if you do this for your own sake please don't post that image or info you done OK! because you are not helpful at all!

Reaction score
y did you post this thing here if you don't share here lol [I'm only on these forums to help people out.. not to share the work i did myself]

if you do this for your own sake please don't post that image or info you done OK! because you are not helpful at all!

You should realize that no one would release this if it wasn't bugged, LIKE I SAID BEFORE this is soft coding and ends up being bugged 90% of the time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
At the moment the only thing we can do is soft-coding and really little of real coding.

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
At the moment the only thing we can do is soft-coding and really little of real coding.
y dont you use that soft-coding you say on real character not to make a new Class to be a better Class!:eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they used model of a npc and added some skils, but sets for this "class" you have ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
they used model of a npc and added some skils, but sets for this "class" you have ?

New skills new asassitans new Weapons new Gears:) and another Classes cannot use them:)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Weapons Have alot News When u use it then coming Wis/mistico New aura :D we Edit The Weapon Eva File And Its Awsome:):D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Moldor you made something new for TO servers ? I guess not . You know only to talk bad. You better shut up.

Reaction score
Moldor you made something new for TO servers ? I guess not . You know only to talk bad. You better shut up.
Haven't but there's no point in doing that.. *pops out lolface*
I just didn't want to do anything.. and will never do ..
It's just that it annoys me to see people telling others that they've made something "new" when it's not something..new..
Everyone's stealing..why should I do anything ?
Even if I'll protect my files, my ideas are far better than anyone's here and they will just steal it.
I believe that I can make a stable p-server with great, great systems.. But i have no interest in that and no time.. so duck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back