• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

client.exe dissamble v2000

Reaction score
hi to all...this is my first post here on this forum....i found a way to view inside client.exe V 2000 dissamble...hope that helps a programmer to find a way to create a new TO private server

....i tried a lot of exe dissambler ..all give error to decrypt..this one read's all program data...

sorry for bad english :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You still don't get it do you ? Even if you get the so called "new stuff" you wont be able to run them. Why you may ask ? Well your client side will read the data correct, but when you log-in with your character you will get kicked because the game_server can't read those files i'm not talking about the set's !! I'm talking about the systems.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome, I will take look at it! suncho, you can easily disable this new systems... If we can use the new client.exe we can have 90% of the new updates, such mounts, weapons, sets, avatars, pets, skills, buffs and maybe maps.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-_- and the game will still suck only few new models :D try think for something that will make a difference

Back