Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

After So Many Day Of Reading And Serching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look How My Talisman looks the sin armour has the red glow i want to change that to if anyone have any idiea pls share it

Ty :thumbup:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That My New Moonlight Cavy

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry for this but if u call ur self coder admin .. and u just know how to change texture colors with not even perfect colors sorry again .. this we call it fail ... coder who can make new things show up not just change ..
so take this advice or just ignore me .. dont waste ur time just to change colors .. and try make something new ....
try read all files and try to find what files is connected ..
i give u example and i'm sure u wont get it ..
did u ever try to find the item like phoenix js work?
this little thing i bet u will never find it if u keep just work on textures ..
i wish for all the good luck , but as i see most of developments they just waste time for junks things ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Easy Buddy I was just tring out these thing to see how much i have learn from the forum and abt the colour i know they are the worst when u r testing u wont trying spend to much time on stuffs so i just spend a few hours to do that so they r like that And abt the coder i think i have set 9 in the MySQL data base so its showing that name and i am here to learn as much thing i can and i thing its like 2 or 3 weeks i am working ok these stuff and reading on these forums to edit an do all these stuffs and for u king information i am big noob in here abt these stuffs

So i am just reading all the forums and trying things and learing it out and ty for every one advice that the only way i will know how much i learnt :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

And I am here to Take everyone advice who is good and better then me to learn and become the best:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wanna take my advice?
Don't waste your time on TO servers.

Dude i use to play on TO but after i left that no more TO and now i am using either the TOT or ToC to figure out even my client is these ones

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try read all files and try to find what files is connected ..
i give u example and i'm sure u wont get it ..
did u ever try to find the item like phoenix js work?
this little thing i bet u will never find it if u keep just work on textures ..
i wish for all the good luck , but as i see most of developments they just waste time for junks things ..[/QUOTE]

Was these that file which u r taking abt

:thumbup:

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol good u try to find it but sorry its not .. let me tell u something .. do u see ui folder in server side??
so what i mean if u can control something in game using the files in client side and that not in server side means players can do whatever they want>> so the file wont be in ui file for sure :)
but good to see u trying to find something ..
if u read more u will be great development ..,,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol good u try to find it but sorry its not .. let me tell u something .. do u see ui folder in server side??
so what i mean if u can control something in game using the files in client side and that not in server side means players can do whatever they want>> so the file wont be in ui file for sure :)
but good to see u trying to find something ..
if u read more u will be great development ..,,

Dude I search a lot i just find a few things
Like Their is a purple crystal skill fiary for revine
and their is another one that a (nouse) item its a skill to revive ur self

I am Still Serching not just that a lot of other stuff which i am trying to figure it out

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

hehe the cavy reminds me on Pikachu :D

Dude acutally its a pikachu i just put the pikachu image and renamed it with the moonlight cavy

:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back