Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Talisman Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Question why you search for new servers when there will be the same poop like the other servers ? Everything and everywhere is the same noone is trying to make something new with the things he have everyone is trying to figure out how to STEAL the New stuff from Shumenol , TO , WoW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need help error
dafaers12 - [Discussion]Talisman Servers - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Well, I wanted to do something different and we started it, it got pretty awesome and popular - now that it was stolen.
And I wouldn't have stoped there if the others would've helped me..
It just seems like it's bloody hard to find serious people in this world.
(Worked on many projects, had to switch people a lot because they just weren't serious.)

Buuuuuut, suncho is right.

Cheers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is few ways to make new stuff buttt....

1. You need time and money. $$ MONEY $$
2. You need LOTS of time to figure and learn how things work.
3. When you get to the point where you have everything and know how to do stuff. WORK WORK WORK !!!
4. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING when your done with 1,2,3, Mostly 3 it comes the time that you actually arent shure you will make money from this. We are not talking about PROFIT we are talking the money for the TIME YOU SPEND and the MONEY YOU WASTE.

So you just keep making servers with v207 files np i just want to see the moment when someone or few people actually get to point 4 and make PROFIT from this and i will stretch my hand out and say one big WELL DONE.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Play this its new . =) im the owner.

Yes, and forgot to say, Moldor thanks for that Website release , yes i got losted trying to connect it :D but Hoope it works, ill try to connect it one day :D
btw check my site hope u like it :eek:tt1:

PHAHAHHA and Whats new in this poop server ???? OP Player Equipment ? O.O noone cant make that for 1 week or less ( i mean the server and all things in it )

DONT WRITE USELESS COMMENTS !!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmm Suncho u came here to comment releases and other comments , its all u do .(talking) well it would help if u release something, or at least write helpfull comments, and not just acting smart. even if ure 12 years old kid .(and stupid ) almost forgot to say that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah 12 years old :( too bad you were close im 10. And there are alot of posts wich i wrote that helped many people and i help people on PM's and skype :) but how you coulnd know that joined 3 monts ago :D. Sharing/releasing something that i make LoL why ? so people who didnt put any work in it take it by clicking few buttons. And i did share information not codes and other stuff. I dont work for free or for fun. I know this is development forums but still go see in other game sections and see the difference. Then we will talk again :). Said the guy with 3 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back