Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Do you think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you think they should merge all the servers into one?

This game was my first MMORPG and I love it but whenever I come in game the chat is mostly just full of traders or on the server I play (Giant Sky (giant tree + sky around water merged)) there are now many people who don't know english or don't even talk much which makes me sad :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
TO official will die soon fuckers looking for money rather than gameplay most of servers merged eventually all will leave

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TO official will die soon fuckers looking for money rather than gameplay most of servers merged eventually all will leave
The game doesn't promote itself enough :S do you know any alternatives to TO except asura and soul order :S?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah its called World of Warcraft its not MMORPG but its the best for now.

So your telling me that your creating a different gameplay :D. I haven't seen anything different rather than some few fancy looking "Sets"
and edited city looks. Ouh and lets not forget the Web scripts that i bet only 50% of the people are using.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its called World of Warcraft its not MMORPG but its the best for now.

So your telling me that your creating a different gameplay :D. I haven't seen anything different rather than some few fancy looking "Sets"
and edited city looks. Ouh and lets not forget the Web scripts that i bet only 50% of the people are using.

hahaha i never said im doing a different gameplay :p its not possible

Back