Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited log in Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Le mersii :D.. of course i can't put it on my server cuz others will copy it so, good luck editing it :D

TIP: Its FCKING EASY read the scripts,ui and something else...

Sorry for posting 2 posts after another but im starting to work on SelectChar background :) if i get lucky and do that too will share :p the game is almost dead anyway

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
idk what this for ... for me no point even to try edit it .. as i see the one we all used now is cool enough .. and if u ask me, players wont stay all day watching the login screen just coz its cool .. they just log in game and play .. so make ur work more useful like find something really can make different
and thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Le mersii :D.. of course i can't put it on my server cuz others will copy it so, good luck editing it :D

TIP: Its FCKING EASY read the scripts,ui and something else...

and anyway if someone wanna this login screen then they take it on old TO client :) :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk what this for ... for me no point even to try edit it .. as i see the one we all used now is cool enough .. and if u ask me, players wont stay all day watching the login screen just coz its cool .. they just log in game and play .. so make ur work more useful like find something really can make different
and thx

hahahaha ya that's right....player's need to play ur server...not to see ur log in game :lol: :eek:tt1: nc one Leo :thumbup:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and thx

i just wanna try editing it cuz i saw a Post few days ago with a Question how to edit it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
then if u want to share it do it
dont need to open a thread that it doesn't help anyone -.- for nothing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have changed the login screen, only for test, is veeeeeeeery easy, and fun *-*

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Change ''loading_en-3.dds'' and replace your file and name it loading_en-3.dds and done

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thats the loading screen and we are talking about login screen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so u share the info for all noobs ? or u will keep the secret and open posts to say something that is easy -.- ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so u share the info for all noobs ? or u will keep the secret and open posts to say something that is easy -.- ?

i won't say, as you said, they are noobs, i too was noob, he learn without help too, as I.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why not support him? at least he try something~

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
for what " loading screen or login screen " u changed?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check all loading files in model & model2 folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for creativity. not to complain.. :) this is development site, not complain site :) atleast he try something..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so whats the name of image ? im too lame to look for it ...
For login screen change ?

M4M

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to edit the login go to
script\stage "login.lua" then change ActorAdd("logint", "sdl_abc123") to any login eva u have .. i think those all eva u need
sdl_lintest
sdl_lintesta
sdl_abc123
login001

bba
dlxuanren
hanguoxueren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back