Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited log in Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for help :)
Just 1 more question
Is there any way to edit taht eva ?

Any of that eva-s doesnt work for me .. LOL

I tried everycombination and nothing changed

I found those files but none of it works

Found it :$:
Its in some other folder,windows search found it :p

1 more problem, the half of .dds for that login is missing,when i try some of the login screens,half of screen is blank

Can someone please send me full Scene>Texture folder ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It does look cool though :thumbup:. I like the one from Thuc. That one is cool :star: I might use it one day, the vortex swirls which looks really cool.

Here check it out Untitled - Edited log in Background - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got that one too,but i only see the sword and nothing else,so can you please please send me texture folder from scene :love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude, it is very easy to change logo background or character screen on your server it is simple as you can only use a command like copy rename and paste....,,,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I told the source, do a little leg work and get it yourself. Sorry, I am not going to make you lazier. I have been playing with the PS scene for over a year now. I am kinda getting tired of helping TO much. It's really not that hard, there is google.

:drool: :marchmellow: :damnmate:

I just come here now to see what's new and to play with the emoticons... :argh: :stoned: :elefant:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
542218_506113309418668_137816976_n - Edited log in Background - RaGEZONE Forums it's easy :cool:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Believe what you want , and oh i forgot i talking with a master of photoshop , you know to rendering some photos :O how cool is that, thank you for your opinion you made me find my way in life... 50% from to private servers have images made by me or modified by me

Reaction score
No wonder all the sites look like crap.

It's bad that you've forgotten that, try and remember next time.

", thank you for your opinion you made me find my way in life"
> looks at my post that you've replied to
> advanced wtfery
> This goes to "How to be a faggot 101"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:eek: you're so smart.. you forgot when you said that you'' kiss my butt" if i show you how to modify stone city.. now who's "faggot" ? Good luck maybe you'll suceed to kiss asses of all ragezone users

anyway i'm closing this stupid subject , go and talk with your hand maybe it will listen you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Moldor,you only can criticize others.What you ever done here nothing you are a real faggot.OlympicStar is right you cant do anything about Talisman.:glare:

Reaction score
..Ofcourse he's right.
I don't have any interests in developing in such a section for such a game, really.. I really do not have the interest and never had.

Kissing butt is what we all do in order to get something, any problems with that ?
I believe that most of the time I offer something back for my needs, most of the time.

And you're only closing the subject because you failed hardcore, I've shown you that you were wrong and then you jumped to some random stuff and told me that, it is clearly a lost argument for you.

I don't criticize others, poop work is poop, good work is good work which I love and appreciate and that's how the world spins.
I have some bad works as I am a web-designer, but I love most of my work/other's work.. You know, I duck around big "design hoes" which do great work..that is why I can't be negative, they're all so great..
I do criticize, I do love and that's the way of life, you can't love everything.

But poop work will always be poop.

I am the designer of FrozenTalisman - now bind to Talisman Nevermind and I designed that site from scratch, sure.. When I was a bit "weaker" than I am now, but still.. It's better in any aspects than yours.
That subject should've stayed just between you and me, Olypmic, I don't bring up arguments from private messages, that's low-confidence in yourself and shows how strong are you.. Don't ever come to me with business stuff (You say you won't ? I may come back to this scene with a god-like skillset in design and you will contact me, times change and so do people.)

I am going to manipulate, lie and do whatever it takes to get to what I want, even if it sounds immoral but I really believe I was serious about that message when I asked for help from you..and I can't remember exactly but I am sure I offered graphics as a "gift-back".

Thanks for your read.
I can go on like this for the rest of my life.

//Helped more than you think, many people that deserved it.
Just that I've done it behind closed doors and I did help them with what I could do best.
Just because you can't see one thing happening, it doesn't mean it's really not happening, does that sound mysterious ?
It is, indeed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It wasnt me who started to say bad words about the other and i never copied from others, go and check everything i made and tell me if i copied or stolen . We could be good friends but you chosed for the other side.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just added something.... You didn't made the website from scratch.... You copy it from somewhere more likely Aion.

Reaction score
..And I did.
Hell, I even have the PSD and I can go even further.

I've duplicated WoW's website from scratch just to show off on a private forum and I can go even deeper than that, much deeper.

umadbro ?
No, it wasn't copied, the site that you're using now as "yours" was made from scratch by me.
How easily can you get manipulated when it's about somebody you hate ?Lovely, get a reality check soon.

I have the PSD here already and I can always remake it and make it a lot better, everything you see in there is made from scratch by me, I know you're mad to know it and you solely deny it, but there are people who can create and I am one of them.
So yea, it was made by me and I didn't copy anything, tho.. It would be awesome to show some proof to your acusations..that'd be really good, but I just think you can't.
Just because some faggot around said I copied it, it doesn't mean I did and there are 50000000 sites deadly similar to each other on the web, the web is huge and I never played AION, as you can check by my forum posts or anything, how could I end up on such a site ? I am not interested in AION.. so your connections do not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back