Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Edited log in Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How ignorant can you get Moldor? Mad? Jealous of you lol? I though who was mad before saying poop round MSN for me was you. As you might know 90% of the websites that is available on the internet come with the PSD so then you can edited the way you like.

So you're saying that I'm incapable to make a 'website' like yours or better? Please don't make me laugh the only reason I'm still using your 'fake' design is because I don't have time to re-build the whole system into a new design, but I'm already working on it so soon your lovely design will be leaving my private website (so glad can't wait to finish it).
I have many projects going on is not because a 'kid' like you crying for credits that I will stop them and make a new design when its no necessary. Grow up and stop crying and trying to act hard on forums.

Reaction score
Oh boi.
Happy that I taught you English, you're clearly wrong but..congrats.
You've earned a place in my heart.
Now, this can go on forever but I'll stop it here.

Good luck with your new design, if you're going to compare it to my rushed design which was an one day job then..you're clearly a great person.
Na, not trying to act hard on forums.
I barely get time to speak or do other stuff.. so I have to get off somehow, not trying to be hardcore in any way..'cause I am not.

"As you might know 90% of the websites that is available on the internet come with the PSD so then you can edited the way you like."

Please go slap yourself for this, drink a glass of water, slap yourself again and get to sleep, you're drunk.
That means, more than one in two sites have their PSD online.. Now I know some sites that do not have their PSDs online, basically no, what you've just said is ultra-retarded and again, go slap yourself for this.

I love this talk but let's not bring private stuff on a public scene, that ain't nice.. is it ? You don't see me bring stuff that I talked with anyone on a public scene, it just isn't good.

Good luck with your projects and stuff man..last time I checked you weren't doing so well ..
But yea, well.. It's definitely wrong to act like I did upon my stolen work, definitely yes, I shouldn't be flaming and stuff, really. I am sorry for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back