Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[epic shu unpack]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont think we are really doom in talisman online world, if someone know chinese and buy this product. i think its about 1000 yuan lol, about 200USD we can share it HAHAH i think so lol

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have this long time ago everything u see on this site is on the internet for free. The software you found is outdated. Second thing is that you cannot operate with the program because you don't know the language. Third the program your showing us is for modifying a game_serve.evp. Do you want more info?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well,maybe it can't help but it would be nice if you would share it so we can play with it atleast , see how it works

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
See how it works he says :D. Its easy its only saving you the time to browse throw the 14000 files.

TIP: You can't just double click on run it !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm Chinese. The software is very old. Can not be used.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it can but from cmd and yes its old and its compatible with our versions of the game

Back