Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Did you see TO Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It does, if you tell the client the password..
That requires reverse engineering ^^
And that'd be stupid lol, it's an ASCII string so it will be really easy to be seen with ollydbg .
That's how the talisman online client knows how to decrypt the new data.
The client knows the algrhytm.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no really correct.
I used crypting program (not WinRar) which just simplity protects the files with a password and u cnanot open them anymore without the password. I packed them with normal evp packer (yes it works) to a evp and the client seems to be able reading it.
So it does work already :) and the client doesnt really need the PW.
But WinRar might be the wrong tool for.

Reaction score
No matter what dude..you still can get it .
After you try to open it it asks you for a password, right?
The password is stored somewhere inside the file , by reverse engineering it you can get it pretty easy if it's not encrypted again ..and if it's a new program and the algorhytm wasn't discovered then it's truly uncrackable..
There are many options.. like brute-forcing it (will have to make a program just for it )
Or reverse engineer it.
Anyways i try not to care about this game anymore, since there's nothing new, so ..packed/unpacked/cracked/uncracked... idc anymore i'm just trying to piss off people here ..
It really sucks because there's no new content..anyways if you succed in doing that , gz..but i don't think there will be anyone to care about it...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol Moldor i have the feeling u disagree everything what doesnt come from you.

If you think that way - and i already told you this - EVRYTHING can be hacked, EVERYTHING. If someone expereinced in things like that yes...
I never said the tool i used is giving you 100% protection. Idk much about crypting and any algorythm but who cares? The fact is it does work, and will be a protection for the files. I guess the most ones who copied ToT or other P-Servers wont know how to bypass the protection. So anyway its better than nothing.

Think what you want, i will make a research on my PC when im back from vacations. If i find the tool (idk if i still got it installed) I will share it and the people who want can try if not, fine too.

Reaction score
No no no , you are somehow right .
But i'm not an expert.
But i don't think that a public tool is safe, why?
Because it's public, i understand you and i'll do the same thing.. but with a "public" tool..no way.
Well it may work ? I'm not sure, we'll wait and see.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yea the people who wanna test, go ahead if its a failure in ur eyes then we need to find some other solution^^

but as noone posted the tool yet, may it doesnt be so public as u think, I needed some time too to find a working tool.

Anyways lets dont fight just find some nice solution :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back