Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Game server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Find Game server where have Male Tamer and New Maps Download link is But client need u make yourself :D:w00t:

This side have alot programms But u need register for download Programms So Guys Translate side and register then u got Alot programms i Test Now this Game Server :) GL:)

But there have Some virus :D:D:D:D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but there have many files What are usefull :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this program and 2 more and I can sure you that is not a 'new game_server' with the male tamer... This is a tool to manage game_server.evp!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I cheked the Game server There have many New caves But Not male tamer now but i find another China Game server there have Male Tamer but idk When i enter another Client i dont see my char so i cannot cheke it :(

Proplem whit Camera -.-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But leo In GS have alot usefull Stuff i cheked :):D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Scan:

13/39 Virus

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't a new game_server, it hasn't none most new that what we have. This game_server in enter 1553 and 1652 serverfiles or most older :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back