Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About TO Being hacked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't think so ..
Even if ..
That means , the gm commands must be client-sided...
Otherwise i cannot see how he can create items, he's not a [GM]
(PV 9 i guess)
He has to do MySQL injection to enter in there, the servers are kinda monitored 24/7 (not at all.. ) by the technician guy in there. (They're hosted on servepath but they are remote controling it from the MC building.)
They're on RedHat Linux ..which makes it even harder for a sql injection to pass in.
So , the GM commands must be client-sided
Using OLLY DBG if you know reverse engineering...you can pwn this (well every..) game
If you want to start hacking TO , use lena's reverse engineering tutorial (it was really usefull to me )
So i guess the hacker(if there's one) made a script that injects the dlls i guess... and then he used the gm commands...
It's like in Metin, they use speedhacks and so on ( I saw the source) based on GM commands, that means they are client-sided
If the GM commands are client-sided
This game is damned to burn in fire from now
I'm gonna check soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, so, in first place, yes, the gm commands are client sided.
The plugins storry is almost true.
I don't have time to explain this clearly because i am at work atm.
So, basically hacking TO DB requires few steps.
1: Ip of DB server.
2: At least 4 pc for burning the FTP with high packet data ping so server shuts down.
3: Reverse engineering ofc to implement injectors and dlls into trusted dll list.

How to do?
As long as the server is down he is vulnerable to injections.

Also you can crash the whole game servers genesis and trasures just by 1 click from the client.exe. But this i can't explain, and i won't explain because i like to keep the people on burning heils^^.

If i don't recall right i remember i warned Sam thousant times about this yet he likes to think he knows everything.
At least now, MC heads must admit they don't know everything:)
Anywais, if... but if MC needs some help i am gladly to help as long as they realise the meaning of self respect and stop using the game just to cash in as much as they can. Sam isn't that so? Remember our conversation on forum, don't you? I also remember you promised fake "improoves" at the gameplay.

My opinion is that, if MC keeps cashing in for a while instead making the gameplay better, i think, but i really think at involving myself also into hacking down everything witch means MC:)

Back to work now, cheers! And god bless you all. There's always a back down for everything Sam, don't forget you are a human not a who knows what sort of inteligent artificial supernature.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok guys hack that TO xD and sendd tps for all :D like 999999 ^^ yeah then cage mysql pass so they have to reset all or let the players withs tps :D xDDDDD then every 1 gone stop playing cuz they dont do recover of the stuff ^^ easy xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, so, in first place, yes, the gm commands are client sided.
The plugins storry is almost true.
I don't have time to explain this clearly because i am at work atm.
So, basically hacking TO DB requires few steps.
1: Ip of DB server.
2: At least 4 pc for burning the FTP with high packet data ping so server shuts down.
3: Reverse engineering ofc to implement injectors and dlls into trusted dll list.

How to do?
As long as the server is down he is vulnerable to injections.

Also you can crash the whole game servers genesis and trasures just by 1 click from the client.exe. But this i can't explain, and i won't explain because i like to keep the people on burning heils^^.

If i don't recall right i remember i warned Sam thousant times about this yet he likes to think he knows everything.
At least now, MC heads must admit they don't know everything:)
Anywais, if... but if MC needs some help i am gladly to help as long as they realise the meaning of self respect and stop using the game just to cash in as much as they can. Sam isn't that so? Remember our conversation on forum, don't you? I also remember you promised fake "improoves" at the gameplay.

My opinion is that, if MC keeps cashing in for a while instead making the gameplay better, i think, but i really think at involving myself also into hacking down everything witch means MC:)

Back to work now, cheers! And god bless you all. There's always a back down for everything Sam, don't forget you are a human not a who knows what sort of inteligent artificial supernature.

the hack which was like 1 week ago was done without shutting down the server^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back