Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need an investor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was intrested in opening a server but the problem is that I dont have a host machince.I am looking for a men/women who is intrested in investing money to buy host and when server starts all the donation money that is left after paying the host will be divided among me and you 50/50 and about the things leave all the things from server to website to me.Contact me in skype if you are intrested.My id is youhomeless.And no stupid people that add me and say that i want to invest and dont have money

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I could be as long as your not the type of a guy that will left me behind mid air like the previous technical GM I partnered with... I'll be adding you on skype later on today..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I said it is VPS ,he said give me lan Ip . He even didn't know what is VPS
Here is SS from NoX .
Now you will say that isn't ubuntu.
THEY YOU SAME KERNEL
Capture - Need an investor - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro I offered you free host.
I all money would go to you.
And you wouldn't pay a $ for that host.
And you wanted better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro calm down.I just offered that i do all the things.But you didn't had a good host.Time+Work is indeed equal to money and the donations would have been 50/50 between us.Anyway my server is up already.
Advice:Go and learn English!!!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would give you free -.-
and that host holded server no problem.
You just didn't work with it before.
And your english suck like ur server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not mad ...
I just wanted to give you host and you refused didn't even connect and check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back