Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Limited in Talisman Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As we all know that Talisman Online was set max level at 99, or we can edit up to level 200 or more. But the command for GM will be set at level 99. And also the gold drop we only can get of 10 lv higher mob. If someone who can edit gold drop level (npc_drop) then I think Talisman Online will be better.

+ GM can use command set level over 100.
+ Can get drop from mob or boss at any level.
+ Can combine item more than +20

If we can edit these, TO may be not stop at level 99 as many Private Server had before.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i succed on combine until +50 i have not try more

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and 1 question where is the point of level 99+ and where is the point of 20+ its all proportions .. i mean where is the difference when you are on 500k and do 50k dmg and when u are 50k and do 5k dmg ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i am Agree whit Suncho I dont see point of this if ur guys making servers make +10 only 1 server what is not dead yet +20 and have nice gameplay =TOT but +10 servers low rate have alot players who wanna play it :D

Reaction score
As we all know that Talisman Online was set max level at 99, or we can edit up to level 200 or more. But the command for GM will be set at level 99. And also the gold drop we only can get of 10 lv higher mob. If someone who can edit gold drop level (npc_drop) then I think Talisman Online will be better.

+ GM can use command set level over 100.
+ Can get drop from mob or boss at any level.
+ Can combine item more than +20

If we can edit these, TO may be not stop at level 99 as many Private Server had before.

Lol that's a good way to go make servers unbalanced. No doubt people quit servers so fast.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if we want edit max lvl char
we need edit
exp.csv
god_exp.csv
game_especial.ini here we edit lvl max 200 for example

but we need edit something more... because the player dont win exp and they cant up lvl.
ADM all ok . can up lvl and win exp-
anyone know what file you need to edit?
I think it must be some kind of permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back