Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

how much money you can make with a private server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I m just curious, how much money you make guys with a talisman online private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was just curious, cuz many of you guys have servers from a log time.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
perfect world ps make so much better and more than any other online game ,,,

for TO coz all running old server files so most of players get bored fast and quit .. but if we have the MC new files for sure u can make like 2-3k first week :)

and then will be like 1 - 1.5 k per month ..

but with old files sometime zero per month coz no1 interested anymore ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends of the kind of server.
If you ask me, I'll told you that TO private servers will die soon because we can't get the new files from Shumenol. Some ppl play on privates cuz it's easely to get on top and earn all kind of good things, but after that, they can't do something interesting cuz they are .. full. Anyway, nottin' can be compared with official TO.

Anyway .. answer at your question:
I'll be honest - in about 2 mounths (maybe 3) you can earn some like 2k ~ 2.5k (I'm working with euro), but after that you'll see that all ppl will go on other Private Server that has the exactly same file as you (cuz they will steal your work [ and yea, to be honest again, I've stole from Tales - Sorry Leo .. I was stupid .. ]).
In conclusion, first days after you will open the server, you'll remain amazed of how much many you can earn, but after that you'll get ruined.

And yea .. if you wanna listen to me, don't make a PS only for donations cuz you'll regret that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you don't make a server only for donation but if you have donation you're happy
so why to regret?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
if you do server only for money.Then please dont make server cuz for money go get job for money ;)
P.S for me to work on server is fun and i am happy when i work on it i dont care abaut money so do the same :D!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you don't make a server only for donation but if you have donation you're happy
so why to regret?

Well, if you make a server, make it for fun, cuz the donations will came up anyway.

When I said "if you will make a server only for donations, you will regret", I mean that all players will gone because you will focus only on donators, so normal players will get bored and they'll gone, and after that, the donators will gone to, cuz they will not get satisfied on a server with no players.

At least.. this is my oppinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back