Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have Noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That a lot of you are asking a lot of silly easy questions. DO A SEARCH of the forum before you ask... It will save you a lot of time... :thumbdown: :marchmellow: :thefinger:

Reaction score
They should use some common sense too, I'm tired of moving obvious threads such as Help threads in the main and in the RELEASE section and in the Main Section.

People doesn't even read the rules and post still, Infractions are coming sooner in a large wave. (I suggest for those who've been posting incorrectly to read the rules and start to use their common sense while creating a help thread. )

Reaction score
They should use some common sense too, I'm tired of moving obvious threads such as Help threads in the main and in the RELEASE section and in the Main Section.

People doesn't even read the rules and post still, Infractions are coming sooner in a large wave. (I suggest for those who've been posting incorrectly to read the rules and start to use their common sense while creating a help thread. )

People should be forced to read the rules. And much of this wouldn't happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmmm.... sounds like a plan I started a forum and I am still trying to figure out how to stop the spammers lol maybe I need to get me some SMods methinks. :hmmmm2:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is one problem, on the main section you can discuss anyhing related to game, the problem is that all the releases, tutorials, etc are related to the game. In order to keep the talisman section active you should let some successfull releases on main section not to move them there cuz just a few members look into those sections.

Some days ago i did "bump" and "OLD" thread and i get so mad that you the fancy moderator told me not to bump old thread that i just leave the project to be dead and I won't help it to be finished now. Don't be so strict with your rules because those rules have several holes and back when Crytex was the mod here, the section was more active then now.

This is just my opinion just hoping you won't infract me for telling my thoughts

Reaction score
There is one problem, on the main section you can discuss anyhing related to game, the problem is that all the releases, tutorials, etc are related to the game. In order to keep the talisman section active you should let some successfull releases on main section not to move them there cuz just a few members look into those sections.

Some days ago i did "bump" and "OLD" thread and i get so mad that you the fancy moderator told me not to bump old thread that i just leave the project to be dead and I won't help it to be finished now. Don't be so strict with your rules because those rules have several holes and back when Crytex was the mod here, the section was more active then now.

This is just my opinion just hoping you won't infract me for telling my thoughts

Fancy moderator? What you mean by that? Because I try that everyone follow the rules? For not allowing Help/Release/Tutorials threads in the main section? for not allowing people to bump 1 month threads?

- Rules are there to be followed - end of story

- Alot of people lacks common sense which I'm really surprised (Posting Help threads in the main section when you have a special sub-forum to use)

- Bumping threads more then a month can mislead someone who's looking for something useful and instead of that he will find some old outdated releases/tutorials, also the Main forum rules must be followed in this section.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/
MentaL said:
Do not bump an existing thread 2 weeks after the previous post. Instead create a new post, and if necessary link to the old one.
I'm already extending the 2 weeks to the double which is 4 weeks/1 month

Now tell me, why the hell I would infract you for giving your opinion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figured I would bump this thread, I am the one who started it. Rather than reply and try to help you guy/gals out... Let me reiterate this... Do a search :marchmellow: :vollkommenauf: I can do a search and find all that you ask very simply. That means you can too :bird:. If just want someone to make you a server. I am not the guy to ask, sorry I don't have the patience or time.

Ok, good luck to you all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back