Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Oh my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
There are literally ~10 new mounts in the WoW's Files.
Some pets (Those little dragons) but no new weapons.
Check it out for yourself, it's great.. <3

ride_030: looks like a monkey !o.o

Ponnies, new dragons, new Ice mounts and .. I know that you'll like it..
They have made (It looks like that..) a dragon that has "clouds" in it, kind of the WoW's mists of pandaria's Dragon Spirits, lovely !
I don't know about you guys, but I know where I will spend my money from now on.
LOL
I am literally going to throw money at the screen while playing WoW.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Molder you lady :motz: support the home team.... Or not LMAO :drool:

Reaction score
I am not that excited about those new mounts, not as excited as I would be If I saw new weapons.
You've just said there are new weapons, that's why I mainly took a look..but I was surpised to see lots of new mounts there.

Meh, I wish there were new weapons..I can't wait to see their concepts for the new weapons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as I said moldor WoW has successfully discovered how to edit and create Eva/Evs files that's why they can easily made new animation like mounts, pets weapons and armors I think WoW is much updated in developing new things, I am here in PH and lots of good programmers are in here they can decode mandarin and Chinese language, also I am planning to apply for a GM in WoW hope they will accept my application, if i succeed I can tell all of you what they are doing inside hahaha (joke only),,, I am proud to be WoW is in my country and we are much updated rather than TO hahahaha

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as I said moldor WoW has successfully discovered how to edit and create Eva/Evs files that's why they can easily made new animation like mounts, pets weapons and armors I think WoW is much updated in developing new things, I am here in PH and lots of good programmers are in here they can decode mandarin and Chinese language, also I am planning to apply for a GM in WoW hope they will accept my application, if i succeed I can tell all of you what they are doing inside hahaha (joke only),,, I am proud to be WoW is in my country and we are much updated rather than TO hahahaha
Awesome! Yeah I'm going to Brazil today where I'm going to meet some friend that he has the plugin to edit Eva/Evs as well! You guys might know him xD, I will see if he can give it to me so I start to developing new things as well, the only problem we can't open the new stuff just the old one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you get , il crack the new stuff,belive me i know how to duck up their encryption so you can develop new items :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back