Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ok so here's the new patch in TO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
lol fuk them hard -.-"

did you try to unpack it by downlaoding completely new client, or you tried unacking the "patched" data.evp i mean from old version 1652

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thinks server and client version 207 is good enough for Open Private Server. But itself had few bug and you have to fix, changes whatever you like and make sure that your game_server.evp on server and data_evp in your client is matched.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tryed to run my server 207 whithe the new client and ofcorse they don't match they never gone match cuz the new TO update have new thinks like u never se before 1 f**** rainbow on skyvilage and many things

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tryed to run my server 207 whithe the new client and ofcorse they don't match they never gone match cuz the new TO update have new thinks like u never se before 1 f**** rainbow on skyvilage and many things

and the enchance system is cool too. Overall they new patch is good. Too bad we can't take the file :(

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
need a better evp packer^^

i huess in any time it will be possible
almost every software is somehow cracked rofl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think we need TO's have good hacker team so them first try after put his evp file and we need them type evp cracker then we creck his evp file so plz try to all and who is succuss share with all :))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me and my friend we cracked already the data.evp but trust me... is nearly impossible to put on urs data base because the files is all in diferent formats now, everything is different, and I found the icones for theh sets of sin and tamer from level 70 already, but monk,wizard,fairy is missing, we still work on it to see what we can do but this data.evp is really really different from us data.evp

Here is a pic of it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Me and my friend we cracked already the data.evp but trust me... is nearly impossible to put on urs data base because the files is all in diferent formats now, everything is different, and I found the icones for theh sets of sin and tamer from level 70 already, but monk,wizard,fairy is missing, we still work on it to see what we can do but this data.evp is really really different from us data.evp

Here is a pic of it.

share the unpacker tool with us :=)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well who un-packed was my friend dad's and him didn't use any program, but I will asking him ;), we are working on a new version but is really hard to make things works, lots of bugs, because everything in this version is different.

Reaction score
well i actually can help you in some ways i think...
I make things to get working usually ...and with my programming knowledge/scripting and also designing we can do something. i'll try to see if i can un-pack them .

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

--Edited--

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, we just got a new version of talisman! the real 207 files, with lots of itens some caves already edited for level 70 and 80 droping the itens 70+ plus teleports, fixing lots of bugs, + 3000 new itens, we are working on the translet and fixing other things, I will be posting some news about it on my private server website. choose your language ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, we just got a new version of talisman! the real 207 files, with lots of itens some caves already edited for level 70 and 80 droping the itens 70+ plus teleports, fixing lots of bugs, + 3000 new itens, we are working on the translet and fixing other things, I will be posting some news about it on my private server website. choose your language ;)

Great to hear it! add my msn up casanova888@live.com. We can talk about the server ^^,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back