Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Peace Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Succesed someone to use peace islan from shumenol or weapons of war :).. i dont ask how(because i know you wont tell) but i want to know if someone succesed :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Succesed someone to use peace islan from shumenol or weapons of war :).. i dont ask how(because i know you wont tell) but i want to know if someone succesed :)

.DAT file's can be anything --
What exact kind of file is it?
What application was it created with?
Is it a binary or text file?

The point is that many, many, many programs use files with the extension of ".dat" -- and each implementation is different..
as we know Example : seen plain-text .dat files, binary .dat files, and completely screwy .dat files, each with a unique format.....There is no default App for opening .dat files.
so ? type of .dat files they use...TO, WOW and shumenol...just find that :): and make it :sneaky2:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well we can get them work we just need to find out how to "fit them together" because what we got in patches are just part of the map files --> they will not work --> we need the full files then we can make them working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol its not a DAT FILE! why dont u guys try something else? haha There is a file u guys can edit it... dat file? there is no dat file to edit it... #3 Here my hint: . M _ _ Convert With U_ I _ O _ _ Then Use Google To Translate -> Chinese To English! To me i dont i dont need to translate them cuz i can read / speaks chinese language!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if u succesed something then can u tell us?
if u have something ... post some ss

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dat - Peace Island - RaGEZONE Forums if u wanna know these program...there is a tricky part..so GL

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GL johnnyWanbi learn us Chines Like u :thumbup: :D:

btw johnny canot find M _ _ Convert With U_ I _ O _ _

oh got u bro #55 U_I_O_ _ means :D ( unicodes )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing special... I was able to do this ages ago... and we still can't do anything with this, and its not even a prove that is the dat files... Show something like 8000+ item code with something that prove that is new item.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing special... I was able to do this ages ago... and we still can't do anything with this, and its not even a prove that is the dat files... Show something like 8000+ item code with something that prove that is new item.

Ages? thats long. :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thats why u guys spent a lots of times to find dat files in google......anyway its up to u guys to believe or not... to me i have a good time to edit something special!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

eystem your just a liar your just a butt kisser.You know nothing.You always post that you have decrypted the files and you can edit evp.your nothing more than a big talk.You know nothing.You just troll the forum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is why I tell you guys that you guys will never bring the new update... Cos you're focus on something totally different that makes bring the new update...

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even you guys can open the new dat file, but I dont think you guys can run it because the server side lol. We need the server side that can run dat file too lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You se those dots ( .....) in the program,that is the crypter text,text shoud be there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back