Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Re-login <<< working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i just working on relogin key so will be more easy than quit and log again
check this SS :cool:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u sure u can script it?? its take from me 10 hrs trying make it .. still cant find the right command for it ..
but i'll ask a friend he coder ... as i said i work on .. so not done yet

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice one :], If you notice have a folder, that have the login screen script, server list, game and etc, I think one of this scripts is the one you have to put on this button so then when you click the game go back to the login screen, if you know how to program any program you should be able to understand what I am trying to say to you :)

Reaction score
I understand it perfectly .
So I think that there's a main LUA script that names the buttons and then name the function (the other LUA scripts, if you didn't know every button, everything in game is scripted in LUA ) I get what you wanna say, I will try to do it later..
PS: I don't know if that will work, because the game was not designed for that.. so it's basically reverse engineering which is the most complicated thing to do, and obviously i have no clue about what to do for that..
But I will see, let's hope it will work.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
btw Leo, may I ask if you try to come back to the Login window or trying to go back to the char selection, for example like it is in Silkroad?
well if you find first thing out, maybe can add both :p

Reaction score
Yea i guess you can do that ...
But you'll have to make a pass between game's sessions.. if you understand..
So when you log out , it's like re-starting the game..
It never minds, char selection, login screen it is good if we can hit that ... This will make the game better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean I can't wait for him to put it in his server...? Why would I want the file when I don't even have a server. -__________-

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hmmm molder i wont say what i alrdy shared here .. but i want to ask u what u share and what u did to this game?

Reaction score
Nothing you should know about :)
I would've shared if I even was interested in making a p-server or even losing my time for this game...
Can't you see? >_<it's dead.
Better move on and make your own game, I'm here just because there are no more forums I should visit, they're all dead pretty much like this section.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
then make like what i said b4 if u see all things dead in ur eyes go to toyshop and buy new toy like tadi bear and play with it until it die ..
just like that .. u empty from inside and u bored and make all bored

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

then make like what i said b4 if u see all things dead in ur eyes go to toyshop and buy new toy like tadi bear and play with it until it die ..
just like that .. u empty from inside and u bored and make all bored

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok got The file now just try to make it work,sucecs Leo if i get someting i gona share whit you guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back