Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TO released new patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just woke up this morning and the first thing i saw... TO released a new patch which includes 2 new mounts and this Charm Shop thing.
I'm not really intrested in this Charm Shop thing but the new mounts... I have to ask if know anything about them or they are encrypted / impossible to use on our servers?
Thanks ~
Sorry if you find my post useless :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here are the new files from TO client... someone take them and use for a private server :D then give us the game_server.evp

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to open item.dat? that .dat extension ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hell known.... i just posted the files... who know to use them must do it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so anyone ?
maybe leo do you know something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shumen and weapons of war have them... but how dafuk they got them?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't shake your head on that .dat files,, weapons of war and shumen ol ADM is a human too,, if they did it we can do it also all we need is a deep investigation and deep research and most importance if we put our heart to create new things,..,, let's work together to improve our private server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tell you that it isn't impossible.Just we have to work together.But note WOW and ShumeNol didn't decrypt the . DAT.ShumeNol bought from real TO and WOW bought them from ShumeNol.Here's the funny begins lol.We have to work hard and try different programs to do it Or we just get someone to apply as a programmer in MC and steal the files.The second and easy way is that some hacker hack it.Just we have to work hard.Without working hard,you must surely forget to encrypt the new files.

Reaction score
Shut the duck Waleed.
You're talking lots of no-sense there..
A lot of no-sense..how can you say shenanigans like that ?
Guys from ShumenOL buying from TO.
How many Ducking times do I have to say this ? It's clear that you don't know about it, but shut up lol, don't mislead people.

Miracle CASTLE or Mira Game HAS NO DEVELOPERS, they can't do nothing new.
Instead they buy updates FROM Cloud Toad (Umm, some chinese development company) the developers of ShumenOL ..what the duck.
Everyone buys from ShumenOL.
WoW has bought from TO only because the files were in English.. so, you're completely wrong, edit your post.

It's not a big deal, just that we don't have a good reverse engineer interested in this game.
Seriously, stop talking huge no-sense.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like you know everything............Don't be over smart and stfu.Nobody cares what they do blah blah and nobody cares about you.Your just a man that says everyone bad words.Look at you the biggest noob of the forum.Nobody cares about your blah blah blah about others.

Reaction score
Like you know everything............Don't be over smart and stfu.Nobody cares what they do blah blah and nobody cares about you.Your just a man that says everyone bad words.Look at you the biggest noob of the forum.Nobody cares about your blah blah blah about others.

Damn.
You've said the truth.

But..tell me, do I look like I care about what some random dudes from the internet think about me ? ^_^
What would I be If I cared ? A Ducking Special person.
I am a Special person, but in the good way of being a Special person.

Todalooo, modaff*****!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Damn.
You've said the truth.

But..tell me, do I look like I care about what some random dudes from the internet think about me ? ^_^
What would I be If I cared ? A Ducking Special person.
I am a Special person, but in the good way of being a Special person.

Todalooo, modaff*****!

True Story Noob :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back