Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Searching 203 ServerFiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can give me an 203 serverfiles fast?
I want host a server with this version!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i checked twice...and i didnt find anythink...just dead links...give me one please!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
comeon....noobody can give me a link for 203 files? i search epvp / google / ragezone and nothing....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The 203 files wont do you any goog, cuz you will mess them up with ur 207 structure and after that you will made 10 more post/thread. I can explain why you wont find anything the 203 has that 207 doesnt. The "developers" of the game never delete old content NEVER EVER thats why when u run the game in de-bug u see so many erros. So yeah save youself some time and nervs and keep stack with 207. But if you soo much want them you can search in the Chineese forums of talisman (its called Shumen). Make sure you read a thing or two before you download anything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for advice suncho but i know that and i still want 203 files. I searched all the cineese and epvp sites. Nothing can be found. Im gonna do something with 203 files ;) im a good developer so im not worried about buggs and errors :D i solve them faster than official workers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back