• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Segmentation Fault(core dumped)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, I edited npc locations in main/chengdu/npc.csv replaced some npc ids with others that I wanted to show but when I try to start ./game_server it gives me this error Segmentation Fault(core dumped).. whats wrong?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, I edited npc locations in main/chengdu/npc.csv replaced some npc ids with others that I wanted to show but when I try to start ./game_server it gives me this error Segmentation Fault(core dumped).. whats wrong?
What i did to avoid that segmentation fault is setting server from scratch using later same evp i edited before that error. Try , see if it helps

Back