Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For serious people only!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm searching for one serious man/women for collaboration. I'm open for offers to the end of the next week. I'm preferring he/she to be a host.

PS: for those of you that don't know what collaboration don't bother to write a post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro i can do that. But the only think is the problem with Host. I know to modify anythink in a server and i want make one to be the best of all... But i cant solve the problem with Host... if u can solve this one let do somethink together. I will work alone on server at anythink no problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we can make a team :D to make together a server and to put togheter monney for host :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talisman NeverMind is looking for developers for they staff.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nice server, appreciate the offer but i don't like working for somebody and i need the money :) from the "future" server if there is any.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who said you would work for free lol? If your work is good, money will be added.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Who said you would work for free lol? If your work is good, money will be added.

That's what he said. I'm hearing this from everyone and when i'm done working ... well I'm screwed in 2 words. So that's why i said that(in my prev post), but really thanks for the offer. :)

PS: Btw I'm not seeing anybody trying not to make but at least try to make something new in any server. All server's are the same only rate's are different. Rubbish everywhere. ** MY PERSONAL VIEW OF THINGS **

Reaction score
> Had the chance to work on new things. At the point where I am now, I can support a whole development team. Financially and by any other means.
> People are greedy, stole what was just a few of what I could've done (Not that I had the skills, had the ideas and had the right people, atleast thought they were the right.)
> You'll be stuck to this forever, unless somebody releases new server files, which will eventually happen. (If he's retarded, ofcourse. The 10 minutes fame of the internetz for the server file vs. huge profit? I'd go with the profit.)
> Be here, stuck with the same old poop.
> Congrats
> Not even mad, but I just wanted to point out where people's "good ideas" can lead to.
> Fame < Profit & Business Growth

suncho, TO is not such a popular game, you can't really get much money out of it. I'd suggest rollin' around WoW.
But really, you can't get to the top unless you have programmers which are able to do stuff, not just your MMORPG forum friends.
If your crew sucks, you also suck and therefore your business sucks.
Or go to work.
The internet is a money machine, start blogging, run ads and get profit.
Make themes off themeforest.net. Here's a big deal. The friend I work with gets $35-40k/mo. and he's from Romania. Now that is just a lot, don't you think? There are many people that do this and earn even more. You can always learn code, tho, to get to the level where themeforest developers are takes a bit.

Invest your time wisely.

Best of luck.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
man i know things about this game that you cant imagine :D I'm on the way to crush every P-server out there. I just need more time. And i work with 1 friend only we are 2 guys but we know what we are doing.

And yeah I'm not only "working" because this can't really classify as work ..

WoW
Arma 2
Minecraft
Counter-Strike
MU
Linage 2

and many other games. There days you can make money from everything.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can be part of the staff to help you. I'm not looking to get paid or anything, but for a good experience and knowledge.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you want I can help with the development of the server, and to create new things. Answer me anything.

Back