Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How far is the P-Server scene now? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hay all,

maybe some people remember me but probably most do not. Well i just wanted to ask if there is something new in the scene. I mean are there for example server files released which contain the PRS cave or the inlay system?

Reaction score
I think this explains it better :D
Cronx - How far is the P-Server scene now? =) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothings New, we are stuck in ver 207 files, Hope there is someone who can save us, I think if the retail won't stop developing new things P servers will die soon the more they developed new the more they will put us down:sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh too bad i thought i could play around a bit with PRS / inlay system

anyways ty for ans

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your answer is here see in the development section

Gear and Dagger Textures
by frfooosh
2 Weeks Ago

We haven't got anything new.As you see the development section is empty.We are sorry.We cant do anything.Except quit p servers and play the real TO or WOW

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ahh ok so no newer server files have been released =(

too bad =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey there i have one more question about the data.evp.
Is there maybe a data.evp released which contains the current style of official Talisman? I mean the menu window (when pressing ESC), the style of auction and post officer (when u are in the mail menu). Because the data i use contains different colours in the thing i just listed.
I dont care about the style of gear or weapons. Im interested in the optical style of my listed things.
i think you know what i mean if not i will add screen to underline my question ;P

Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey there i have one more question about the data.evp.
Is there maybe a data.evp released which contains the current style of official Talisman? I mean the menu window (when pressing ESC), the style of auction and post officer (when u are in the mail menu). Because the data i use contains different colours in the thing i just listed.
I dont care about the style of gear or weapons. Im interested in the optical style of my listed things.
i think you know what i mean if not i will add screen to underline my question ;P

Thanks in advance.
Nop, everything is encrypted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn.
I see in Weapons of War they have the same style like in TO of that what i mean but their text style is a bit different. Do you know if its maybe possible to take files from WOW into our TO p-server data.evp?
Or is WoW data also protected by that crypting poop?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup we suck. We need updated server files to do anything new. The old ones wont load the new files. The .dat especially. Not only that most of the other files have been encrypted under a different format too.... WOW is easier to deal with but, Shumen "seems" to have a lot more content...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn.
I see in Weapons of War they have the same style like in TO of that what i mean but their text style is a bit different. Do you know if its maybe possible to take files from WOW into our TO p-server data.evp?
Or is WoW data also protected by that crypting poop?

Because Weapons of War is also a 'Original Server' from Philippines.. So they bought the files and yeh its encrypted .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ye ai know Wow is the philippine verison of TO. :p well ty all for your answers
good luck with pservers ima out of here until some new server files will be released if that ever happen #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back