Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

.snw files ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey guys ..
today i have another try to edit on .snw files .. and i had same problem that happened last time and its if we edit on them will broke it ..

so first for who dont know what those files for let me explain..

the .snw is the map file, so if u go to maps folder and then open and folder there u will find .snw .. this file who make the scenes file connected with maps to show the area view like trees and all things ..

so for me i tried to change links for .snw to make it connect other file to make new map with new look ..

but the problem is if we open it using the old method that we used for eva, the file wont work and the new area will become blue like no map at all ..

so what i think is .. if we find the program who can edit those kinda of file i think we will easy can make new maps now just clones like world 3 .. and same for caves ..

so i'll keep my research for this .snw .. and if i find the way to make them work i'll make topic to show u all how ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm Leo you say somethink for Eva Files ... i have question what plugin i need to use for open them whit 3DS Max or what program to use ... Thanks! ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm Leo you say somethink for Eva Files ... i have question what plugin i need to use for open them whit 3DS Max or what program to use ... Thanks! ;)

Georgiev Evas run DDS so ur can edit those whit notepad and HxD Like if ur wanna change weapons mounts colors ur find the dds files info in evas :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back