Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New stuff comming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys If u remember or not! I make a server called Talisman of Tuga now i gone RE-open him with new stuff(neew stuff from the older one) (all copy-rigths go to TOT and TT) I have work with some old friends same adm I got and a new member ^^ Sadicolas .Yeah We are just finish the server maybe next week the Beta go on so I ill be glade if u guys show. We have so hard work on the gears texture to be perect ^^ I can show u my favorite ^^. cya for now :eek:tt:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just passing by around. You people must learn between recolor and making new texture. Making new texture means just using the shape of the items because of course you cannot edit that yet or maybe you can idk .. and then open photoshop . Buy a Mouse Pen and learn drawing or hire a professional designer in photoshop and tell him to make a completly new texture for using that shape :D . I hope it's pretty clear now..
Good luck with that server:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back