Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Succ to edit EVA! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At the first try i get this result:

Zyon = dagger lvl 70
Smurf = dagger lvl 80

SSScrnShot_20110216_233142 - Succ to edit EVA! =D - RaGEZONE Forums
:thumbup:
SSScrnShot_20110216_232723 - Succ to edit EVA! =D - RaGEZONE Forums

:love:Me and my test server :D :lol:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Humm So you just made a new item in item.csv
I guess you can do that with weapons...
Zyon, have you tryed that with mounts too??

no i didn't made new item lol
the purple dagger is Black Fire Dagger
the blue dagger is Dragon Soul Dagger

they was there already :D i just redirected to the edited actor.

about the mounts, is the same, i just need to duplicate it, rename and redirect to the edited actor :D

i'll do this now!.. it is REALLY BORING to do man!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i didn't made new item lol
the purple dagger is Black Fire Dagger
the blue dagger is Dragon Soul Dagger

they was there already :D i just redirected to the edited actor.

about the mounts, is the same, i just need to duplicate it, rename and redirect to the edited actor :D

i'll do this now!.. it is REALLY BORING to do man!

CORECT!!!You guys told that you edited eva...wtf...false...you just edited the .dds from eva(i know this method)i known this method from 3 mouth ago...
If you really know to EDIT .eva just edit them,i want to see another shapes,not another colors...omg...:lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CORECT!!!You guys told that you edited eva...wtf...false...you just edited the .dds from eva(i know this method)i known this method from 3 mouth ago...
If you really know to EDIT .eva just edit them,i want to see another shapes,not another colors...omg...:lol:

do you know what the f are u talkin about?
i want u show me ur Screen shot with the two daggers with diferent collors like me and vdc did!

if just edit the texture (dds) the two itens will be the SAME!

so go learn a bit more b4 postin shyt here ok? :thumbdown:

The thing is: We Rock! You Suck!.. just jealous, u wont be even like our lvl 1 mobs! ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you think i am a lier?lol...i am a master in PC's not like you,i didn't told you how to edit eva because most of the times i was asked something here,nobody helped me.(There are few exceptions,i mean users who helped me) i posted a webpage script for those who dont know how to make one,i posted a launcher source etc etc...i will show you sets from my server so you will see that i am smart than you.

If someone know how to edit shapes from eva i will be very happy to know this.
I RESPECT ALL WHO HELPED ME ON THIS FORUM,IF SOMEONE FROM WHO HELPED ME NEED HELP,ADD ME ON YOADY1VAD ON YM! SO I WILL HELP YOU TOO

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow magnificul !
You're so smart, get the duck out..sorry
Learn english please... Then , every Ducking moron can edit those..you just need creativity
Btw, this set sucks...for real...
webpage script? Hahahahaha...you don't even know what a webpage is . That's funny .
You're a master?? Lalala just because you know how to set up a server that doesn't mean you're a master

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Moldor
Romanian:
teai bagat in seama ca ratza la muci...sincer...pe forumul asta nu stii decat sa ceri...dar sa dai...pfff...cer prea mult.
Daca esti atat de smecher precum te crezi(desi nu esti,si sunt sigur de asta) de ce nu ai shareuit si tu un script de pagina web sau ceva ce iar putea ajuta pe acesti useri de aici?

English:
Why do not you share with us of your knowledge?
You think you're smart but you aren't.
You are a Ducking romanian boy that only want to get help but you don't help with nothing.
I am romanian too but i shared some things here on forum and if the guys who helped me want to help them in some ways,i will help them.
No offense but all users from this forum know that you are miserly.

Reaction score
Esti analfabet, putem face o iubire ca si boc si patruleasa .
Show me where I asked for something you dumb f...
Miserly? Well now, don't worry, they always come back to me...always.
Sooner or later . Just be patient ( Use a good google translator for that)
Do you think that I got some help ? Even I will setup my server I will not check the forums for any help lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you think i am a lier?lol...i am a master in PC's not like you,i didn't told you how to edit eva because most of the times i was asked something here,nobody helped me.(There are few exceptions,i mean users who helped me) i posted a webpage script for those who dont know how to make one,i posted a launcher source etc etc...i will show you sets from my server so you will see that i am smart than you.

If someone know how to edit shapes from eva i will be very happy to know this.
I RESPECT ALL WHO HELPED ME ON THIS FORUM,IF SOMEONE FROM WHO HELPED ME NEED HELP,ADD ME ON YOADY1VAD ON YM! SO I WILL HELP YOU TOO
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFL!!! how can u post that shyt here?
i told u to post TWO DIFERENT ITENS WITH THE SAME MODEL AND DIFERENT COLLORS!!!

pro with pc? omg thats pathetic.. u dont even know how to do a ID'd item!!(just look ur System Info.)
who idiot will put [****Supreme Admin*****] in the priv9 gm name?
and, what tha fak is that wizard? what did u do? just threw color on that and wanna say "IM MASTER IN PCS"
ROFL! i love guys like u, make me laugh too much :D

Gz :)

So dont need any programm, just need to redirect to new actor

Thanks!.. yea i used program lol.. its not like moldor said on frfoosh post =/
he said need to rename the files.. need to do many boring things..
if u lazy.. dont even try to edit EVA's! lol :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ffs..
you're not editing EVAs.
You're renaming a lot of evas which as Izyon says It's boring assssss sh..... Lol.
But yea, Zyon is right... You just need to rename them ..then make a "link" between it and item.csv I guess.
I've tryed that too but gave up because it takes too much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u mean rename the eva like bpq08 to bpq09 and make a texture with the same name?.. it wont work cuz the directing texture link is inside the eva =X
and the item.csv only redirect to the MODEL not to the texture too =( not so easy
;'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
. Dagger on sin with greedy is for 70-80, dagger on sin who is naked is 90-100 and last dagger is 80-90 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back