Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Suggestion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!Sorry if i posted in wrong section or whatever lol.
Well i been playing T.O. for years was my frist MMORPG after frist private server Talisman of War people started todo these servers with OP HP/DMG/DEF which most of em are like pay2win i was wondring if anyone could make a 1553 version or lower like Talisman of War i guesse some of you played it and had alot of people,i tried to make it on my own but atm i got some issues with my net and i can't host anything would be nice if someone could make this server like a beta test at least.
Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ask bala bharat on facebook, he can help you :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ask bala bharat on facebook, he can help you :)

duck ya Bala Bharat lol he ask for money to make server and even for a lil help also he need 10$ is that Ducking Helping ..... if u still need help then go ask him

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just because you are poor that doesn't mean others are kid

Hello!Sorry if i posted in wrong section or whatever lol.
Well i been playing T.O. for years was my frist MMORPG after frist private server Talisman of War people started todo these servers with OP HP/DMG/DEF which most of em are like pay2win i was wondring if anyone could make a 1553 version or lower like Talisman of War i guesse some of you played it and had alot of people,i tried to make it on my own but atm i got some issues with my net and i can't host anything would be nice if someone could make this server like a beta test at least.
Thank you!

ill search for this version must be around somewhere will let you know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck ya Bala Bharat lol he ask for money to make server and even for a lil help also he need 10$ is that Ducking Helping ..... if u still need help then go ask him
Sorry for late reply been busy with work,i'm looking for someone that can run it not just a 3 weeks server,as all of you noticed there are like 3-4 servers that been runing for years,why? because there aren't any of these new ''items/buffs'' whatever and i think a classic version would be good an example ''Talisman of Mira'' also a good server i played and enjoyed.
P.S. hwsindex my skype if anyone got those files or wanna help with.

Back