Suggestion.

MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    15Posts

Suggestion.

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hello!Sorry if i posted in wrong section or whatever lol.
    Well i been playing T.O. for years was my frist MMORPG after frist private server Talisman of War people started todo these servers with OP HP/DMG/DEF which most of em are like pay2win i was wondring if anyone could make a 1553 version or lower like Talisman of War i guesse some of you played it and had alot of people,i tried to make it on my own but atm i got some issues with my net and i can't host anything would be nice if someone could make this server like a beta test at least.
    Thank you!

MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    programfileLocation
    50Posts

Re: Suggestion.

ask bala bharat on facebook, he can help you :)

MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    108Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GuessMe View Post
    ask bala bharat on facebook, he can help you :)
    Fuck ya Bala Bharat lol he ask for money to make server and even for a lil help also he need 10$ is that fucking Helping ..... if u still need help then go ask him

MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    143Posts

Just because you are poor that doesn't mean others are kid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Index View Post
    Hello!Sorry if i posted in wrong section or whatever lol.
    Well i been playing T.O. for years was my frist MMORPG after frist private server Talisman of War people started todo these servers with OP HP/DMG/DEF which most of em are like pay2win i was wondring if anyone could make a 1553 version or lower like Talisman of War i guesse some of you played it and had alot of people,i tried to make it on my own but atm i got some issues with my net and i can't host anything would be nice if someone could make this server like a beta test at least.
    Thank you!
    ill search for this version must be around somewhere will let you know
    Visit www.servertalks.com for tutorials related to hosting which in turn can generate you some income.

MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    ItalyLocation
    15Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warning001 View Post
    Fuck ya Bala Bharat lol he ask for money to make server and even for a lil help also he need 10$ is that fucking Helping ..... if u still need help then go ask him
    Sorry for late reply been busy with work,i'm looking for someone that can run it not just a 3 weeks server,as all of you noticed there are like 3-4 servers that been runing for years,why? because there aren't any of these new ''items/buffs'' whatever and i think a classic version would be good an example ''Talisman of Mira'' also a good server i played and enjoyed.
    P.S. hwsindex my skype if anyone got those files or wanna help with.

MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    143Posts
    Visit www.servertalks.com for tutorials related to hosting which in turn can generate you some income.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

hahahaha poor like me :D

Advertisement