Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Talisman Online New Mounts Weapons Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good.Now if you're so kind in telling us how to get them ourselves?

We're already working in a pack that you install and you will see weapon from level 70 as weapon from level 80, and some different stuff, we will release soon on our websites. And a tutorial how to do your self.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can put any new mount or set by creating a new folder named model/actor in your talisman online folder In folder actor you need to add evs files and rename them with an item that you have in your inventory . for example rename the files of weapon lvl 70-80 with the name of weapon lvl 1-10 (iwbpq01) , same as mounts , pets , sets. You can find new evs in shumenol files or weapons of war .

Reaction score
get funni sun.

inb4 shitstorm, massive one.

It's funny how you guys have lied to people for such a long time.
Even you, describing those things on your site..
"Might get on our server"..
If you atleast lie, do it good and hide it as good as possible.
Nobody has succeded on that for some reason, we all know why.. And it's just obvious, from your video.

No names, nothing.. You're in an isolated part of the map.. There's nobody else on that monkey mount (That is the ultimate proof that you've got it working, which you didn't..).. It's just so obvious, sheesh.

I was told that you guys were scamming people on your servers that way and wanted to check it, so I asked few people here and there and it seems like you're doing it right.

I love you, but if I was a professional sniper.. I would shot you in your head, collect your brain, then shot it again ..And again, until I make sure it is destroyed to the atomical level for lying to people that way.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
get funni sun.

inb4 shitstorm, massive one.

It's funny how you guys have lied to people for such a long time.
Even you, describing those things on your site..
"Might get on our server"..
If you atleast lie, do it good and hide it as good as possible.
Nobody has succeded on that for some reason, we all know why.. And it's just obvious, from your video.

No names, nothing.. You're in an isolated part of the map.. There's nobody else on that monkey mount (That is the ultimate proof that you've got it working, which you didn't..).. It's just so obvious, sheesh.

I was told that you guys were scamming people on your servers that way and wanted to check it, so I asked few people here and there and it seems like you're doing it right.

I love you, but if I was a professional sniper.. I would shot you in your head, collect your brain, then shot it again ..And again, until I make sure it is destroyed to the atomical level for lying to people that way.

And tell me where did I said that was a private server!? Where did I said was my server!? Where did I said that it was coming in my server anytime soon!? You better read what I said first before saying poop about me, this is video was recorded on Talisman Online Oficial, I'm not here to scam anyone to come to my server like other servers, we just made the video the show you guys some new stuff, but like always this community in ragezone come with war flames. I won't posting any news in this forum anymore since people don't appreciate what we does. Only on my websites and forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We're already working in a pack that you install and you will see weapon from level 70 as weapon from level 80, and some different stuff, we will release soon on our websites. And a tutorial how to do your self.
HAHAHA here you said that you are working on a pack that you can install to use new files,HAHA shame on you lier.I know that after some days you will post another video and say that we have a pack to use the new files and we are selling it for money.Your a big butt kisser

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HAHAHA here you said that you are working on a pack that you can install to use new files,HAHA shame on you lier.I know that after some days you will post another video and say that we have a pack to use the new files and we are selling it for money.Your a big butt kisser
How stupid people this forum can get!? This is why Talisman like this, cos only kids, stupid and ignorant people(not everyone) like you Waleed2 that thinks is a pro hacker and a pro coder, Moldor thinks is JESUS of Talisman but doesn't know poop. The pack that I was talking about was for the Oficial Talisman Online not a Private Server. My forum we work for Oficial and Private Server Updates.

Reaction score
I won't posting any news in this forum anymore since people don't appreciate what we does. Only on my websites and forum.
How stupid people this forum can get!? This is why Talisman like this, cos only kids, stupid and ignorant people(not everyone) like you Waleed2 that thinks is a pro hacker and a pro coder, Moldor thinks is JESUS of Talisman but doesn't know poop. The pack that I was talking about was for the Oficial Talisman Online not a Private Server. My forum we work for Oficial and Private Server Updates.

Then why are you still posting? Why do you even post a vid of TO if it does no good to this section. And it's your own fault Moldor and Waleed started talking like that, you created this flame war not them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then why are you still posting? Why do you even post a vid of TO if it does no good to this section. And it's your own fault Moldor and Waleed started talking like that, you created this flame war not them.
The only reason I'm still posting here cos is funny to see people like you and the others thinking that is 'cool', 'hackers' and 'jesus on gaming online' when the true is that you guys are like everyone else here, like me and others, you don't see anyone here apart from those two special kids here trying to be 'hardcore dudes' and trying to be the center of attention. I hardly post anything here for this reason already, because noobs like you will start saying poop to me and trying to be 'cool guy'. Hmmm cos maybe this is Talisman Online Section? And doesn't for you but might do but for others.

Reaction score
The only reason I'm still posting here cos is funny to see people like you and the others thinking that is 'cool', 'hackers' and 'jesus on gaming online' when the true is that you guys are like everyone else here, like me and others, you don't see anyone here apart from those two special kids here trying to be 'hardcore dudes' and trying to be the center of attention. I hardly post anything here for this reason already, because noobs like you will start saying poop to me and trying to be 'cool guy'. Hmmm cos maybe this is Talisman Online Section? And doesn't for you but might do but for others.

Go ahead with insulting, you're only making fun of yourself. I bet the other 2 are probably laughing with this whole thread. Plus i stopped after reading half of the crap you just posted, maybe you should write a book on how "noobish" you think Ragezone is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
23800459 - Talisman Online New Mounts Weapons Video - RaGEZONE Forums

Losers weepers, finders keepers. :closedeyes:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wanna see when someone of you will be on the right path to the new files :D i already found it and ( its impossible ) to get them well but if u want to bang your heads in the keyboards and spend tons of time on this game i dont mind keep trying ( yea game is good ) but 1st Half of the P-servers really suck, no offence but really look at them NeverMind , ToT , Olympic < the most popular servers , guys look at yourselves making "new" garbage. There are like 500 people playin in all the servers and everyone of those are botting with few accounts yeah really nice.
1. Where is the point of the game botting 24/7 for rep/items/pots or what ever poop you have on the server ( i heard about some medal system in some server ) fcking idiotic way to keep players active. There were 2 good servers and they are dead GG for this game. Only good server is the original and WoW. I dont really know what am i talking about right now but fck it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah it really sucks dude, many forumers on this section is claiming that they are near to close of new developments but the truth is no one can get it works until a great hacker can decode or get the new files in retail or the only key I can see is on the retail patch every files that we had is a garbage compare to TO and WOW even you change its texture it will remain sucks,

Go and cheat yourself if you say that you can succeed for the new development.......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can see all new features made by shumenol , wow by adding the right files in talisman online client , but you cant use them on your private server haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back