Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Talisman Online Rest System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, this is the first reset system of talisman online! As you guys can see still not the best system! But with time we will be improving it! So for now this is all we can do!

WARNING:
So this is it guys! The first reset system for talisman online.
Remember, before reset remove all the items from your char and warehouse as well! Or you will lose everything! Remember, if you're a guild leader as well make other player leader.
This system is coming on next update that will be release this week.

What you think guys? I think is quite for a start... They said the system will get much better soon where you char won't be deleted and you wont need to remove nothing from it.

I think is a awesome system because now player wont get bored.

Reaction score
Why people keep posting stuff in the wrong section? At least use your common sense before posting something.

You need help? - Help Section
Are you developing something? - Development Section
Are you releasing something? - Release Section
You want to discuss something about Talisman Online? - Main Section

#Moved to the Main Section

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
may i ask what that system is for?
as i can see u just deleted the char what is already possible in the game.
Or does it has any other sense?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't you see when i got deleted it count the 'reset' and added 10 gift points that you can buy items on shop from the game, so the more reset you do more points you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back