Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Talisman Private Server Illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ppl have a question there are so many private servers out there but
i wanna know

1. Is it legal to have a TO priv server ?
2. If its not then why Miracle Castle hasnt Sued anyone ?
3. Are there any legal documents to start a private server ?

thanks in advance for ur replies ..:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow..
WOW
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
Why do they allow people like you to access the internet ?o.o

dude i dint ask u wat i ll do with internet or any other thing just u have an answer to my question reply it dont be sarcastic and btw ur post on the other thread made to ask this quetion....u wer like freaked out like u wer busted

Re: New EVP unpacker/packer .
Remove the links, fast.:scared::scared:
Don't ask why, just do it.

Any tutorial on this ?

It's just that, People from inside the MiracleCastle and browsing this forum ..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dude i dint ask u wat i ll do with internet or any other thing just u have an answer to my question reply it dont be sarcastic and btw ur post on the other thread made to ask this quetion....u wer like freaked out like u wer busted

Re: New EVP unpacker/packer .
Remove the links, fast.:scared::scared:
Don't ask why, just do it.

Any tutorial on this ?

It's just that, People from inside the MiracleCastle and browsing this forum ..

So who Cares? what they do? stop The server? Rofl If they can duck my PC off I make New Server again and if they delete this forum We make new Forum Omfg Its stupid What you say :D:D:lol:

and ofcourse they dont care if they care then no one p server no have :D

Reaction score
Actually
As Private fails, people will go to the retail version..
People play private servers for 2-3 days, then leave because there's nothing to keep them playing..and go to retail..
There are few people who actually stay on privates and play them for a relatively long period..
so ..It's actually worthy for MC, they would do a stupid thing if they would sue any private server..It's only their loss.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Agree whit you moldor :) but i played 5years Real TO then i saw Privates Servers and i saw WOW so cool and still playing privates And Helping Heroes Team :) :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Actually
As Private fails, people will go to the retail version..
People play private servers for 2-3 days, then leave because there's nothing to keep them playing..and go to retail..
There are few people who actually stay on privates and play them for a relatively long period..
so ..It's actually worthy for MC, they would do a stupid thing if they would sue any private server..It's only their loss.

u wrong i have to many old players i have players their ID 100+ and they still play ..

the point is how u can make them not bored so they will stay ..

but for MC who said they dont care ?? just w8 SOPA to come to u :D

but if u notice almost all p-server life like 2-3 months theres just 2 servers who still up more than 1 year and that for MC not big problem ..

Reaction score
SOPA will not do anything for private servers..
Why ?
Because a game is an "someone's" property :)
The servers are hosted in US, it's true..but it won't afffect servers.

What youseem to don't understand is that.. If they find something that's stolen on your "WEBSITE" they shut it down :)
Now.. I bet that government won't come to each 300-400 visits/day site and shut it down..really :)
Anyways, privates are involuntary helping MC, gaining it reputation and players..

It's just the way things work here..
It's like WoW, first..you play on privates then you like the game very much even with it's old content and with a lot of bugs and then you decide to go to retail which is much better and with a lot of new content..

Reaction score
SOPA will not do anything for private servers..
Why ?
Because a game is an "someone's" property :)
The servers are hosted in US, it's true..but it won't afffect servers.

What youseem to don't understand is that.. If they find something that's stolen on your "WEBSITE" they shut it down :)
Now.. I bet that government won't come to each 300-400 visits/day site and shut it down..really :)
Anyways, privates are involuntary helping MC, gaining it reputation and players..

It's just the way things work here..
It's like WoW, first..you play on privates then you like the game very much even with it's old content and with a lot of bugs and then you decide to go to retail which is much better and with a lot of new content..

Fully agree with that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the SOPA affect the private servers hosted in EUA, isn't this a problem, there are too datacenters in Europa :p I never liked soup same :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will affect Brazil too :(
The 83 Internet engineers sended a letter to EUA talking about the losses of SOPA, i wait that EUA respect this and not continue with this... the himself was against censorship in China, why it want to put this in EUA? :s
And the govern isn't the own of Internet, the users are the owns, the Internet is of all, none want SOPA :p

Reaction score
Will affect Brazil too :(
The 83 Internet engineers sended a letter to EUA talking about the losses of SOPA, i wait that EUA respect this and not continue with this... the himself was against censorship in China, why it want to put this in EUA? :s
And the govern isn't the own of Internet, the users are the owns, the Internet is of all, none want SOPA :p

SOPA can kiss my butt literaly, i wonder what Anonymous will do :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weapons of wars is a complete legal server ...
talisman online same...
Both server created when server files of shumeon3 (chineze region only game), stolen...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Bratos ur frong...... Talisman and Weapon PH Thucson online is Offical Servers They are not Private English PH Vietnam they Buy server files from Shumenol and they are OFFICAL nót Privates.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back