Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Talisman Of Vengeance is lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all ..
you guys know me since long time and u know me and my server partners we never came to ur servers and make ads for our server even in pms .. we also always been here helping all until we get suck from noobs who kept making server and copied us and send their noobs to our server to make ads .. come to server blah blah is the best blah .. all know that alrdy but what u dont know ..

new servers become more pro .. like Talisman Of Vengeance they put virus in their website so they can hack people .. for me that the noobish thing ever .. and one more thing the owner there will come to u asking for help and will offer u money by paypal after he done from u he will easy just chargeback so if he came to u asking for help just make him pay to u using WU so he cant chargeback ... :)

after all the lame server for me who not just copy others server files and he copy all info even rules lol that to lame .

to check i'm not liar go to this site

and check by ur self but make sure u have antivirus :)
and u can see my server rules and all know my site so u can see they copy my rules lol

have fun all and good luck with ur server.
/Leo

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Players: If you play this server, you should be careful to deal with him. He not as nice as you think about him. He was chargeback my paypal account. So I got in a trouble with paypal now, but I will solve it soon.

/vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with Leo and vdc, this server is very lame, i mean how does the owner wants to get ppl on his server if he uses imports viruses on other PCs, i mean thats a stupid move to do.
I knew this from my friend Liuvar. He told me the same thing and now you guys.
For everyone, be aware of Talisman of Vengeance!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its about the pay pals, you can lose the pay pal or something.
I think this is the prob: You try to donate, you enter your acc pass codes and stuff in pay pal, and they kinda get that information, or its something like this, idk what is it really.
Peace /Recovery

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all ..
you guys know me since long time and u know me and my server partners we never came to ur servers and make ads for our server even in pms .. we also always been here helping all until we get suck from noobs who kept making server and copied us and send their noobs to our server to make ads .. come to server blah blah is the best blah .. all know that alrdy but what u dont know ..

new servers become more pro .. like Talisman Of Vengeance they put virus in their website so they can hack people .. for me that the noobish thing ever .. and one more thing the owner there will come to u asking for help and will offer u money by paypal after he done from u he will easy just chargeback so if he came to u asking for help just make him pay to u using WU so he cant chargeback ... :)

after all the lame server for me who not just copy others server files and he copy all info even rules lol that to lame .

to check i'm not liar go to this site

and check by ur self but make sure u have antivirus :)
and u can see my server rules and all know my site so u can see they copy my rules lol

have fun all and good luck with ur server.
/Leo

leo + 1 i agree with u

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just be careful with him. He told he his friend will fix everything and server will online, lol. Time to repairing my DDOS ^^!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back